Taking a break from the project

The Burned Man

First Post
Since its pretty obvious that this is going nowhere, I´m taking a break from the project.

When the project began there was some structure and support for it, but now there isn´t.

I spent a lot of my free-time on writing texts, rewriting texts and contacting artists for permission to use their art and later commissioning them. but now it seems nothing is happening. In the beginning all this was fun and something was actually happening all the time, now everything has come to a standstill. Pictures that were done months ago haven´t been uploaded, despite promises to the contrary. In all I feel most people don´t have time for the project other than when they arent pursuing more important projects. And I understand this after all we want to do whats fun and fulfilling.

And for this reason I think its time I put my energies into other matters.

Imperialus

Explorer
cheers man, your feelings have been echoing my own. My idea for a hobgoblin principality was kinda my last attempt to raise some intrest but it didn't work, and I'm not going to spend all my free time writeing something that is never going to get uploaded. I mean the Daemonforge page is almost impossible to find now, tucked away 3 or 4 obscure links deep in the site.

Remove ads