Sale The Collector's Trove Presents Our Annual Christmas Auction!

Presenting Our Annual Christmas Auction!

The Collector's Trove is proud to present our annual Christmas auction!

This is our annual Christmas auction with some truly astounding items on the block! The auction includes over 200 lots from the collections of TSR game designers, Gary Gygax, Allen Hammack, Jason McAllister, Steve Marsh, and Harold Johnson. Additionally, there will be items from the collections of TSR artists Harry Quinn and Darlene and TSR employees Jim Quinn, Tim Cahoon, and Terry Quinn! As well as some amazing TSR memorabilia from two private collections!

Among the items are TSR Marketing Department stationary, letters, memos, internal research documents, proposals, PR materials, catalogs, and brochures!

The special items for the auction include, a super cool Dungeons & Dragons, Bally pinball machine backglass art insert from 1986, a collection of art production PMTs for the LJN Dungeons & Dragons toy lines, an incredibly rare Collector's Edition of Lost Tamoachan from 1979 #96 of 300, and a recalled, orange cover, B3 Palace of the Silver Princess, still in original shrink wrap and in amazing condition!

The featured items include, original campaign materials and tournament modules by Allen Hammack, including index character cards for his character, Lassiviren the Dark, of Rogues Gallery fame, and amazing memorabilia collection from the TSR sponsored US Olympic Bobsled Team from 1982, and a phenomenal collection of signed letters by Gary Gygax!

Auction Begins: Sunday, December 10th, 2023

Auction Ends: Sunday, December 17th, 2023

Here is the link to place your bids:

aco175

Legend
There looks like some cool stuff and some silly stuff like a business card or opened envelope, but I guess I have some strange things I keep. Not sure why the index card over so many item pictures. Guessing it is a copyright thing or not wanting people to copy and print off the thing, like the word SAMPLE over art on other sites.

1702387733600.png

Remove ads