The Ethics of Two Way Ignore

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
Anyways, I’ve decided that it’s more important for me to see the threads I can than to have the people on my 1 way ignore list. I will be removing everyone from the list till this issue is resolved.

Please let us know when resolved so I can start using my 1 way ignore list again.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
The overwhelming majority of those are folks who have initiated verbal attacks/confrontations and then blocked me when I stood up for myself by responding to them in the manner that they first initiated with me. I'm not in the wrong for standing up to people who are attacking me verbally in some manner.

If it happened a handful of times, sure. Anyone can have a bad interaction every once in a while, or run into a few people who rub the wrong way. No biggie.

When it is dozens and dozens of instances, though, blaming everyone else ceases to be plausible. I will not go further into what is really a moderation discussion in public - if you want to discuss it, you can PM Morrus or one of the moderators.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Anyways, I’ve decided that it’s more important for me to see the threads I can than to have the people on my 1 way ignore list. I will be removing everyone from the list till this issue is resolved.

Please let us know when resolved so I can start using my 1 way ignore list again.

There is a separate thread about the current malfunctioning of the feature. Please look there for updates.

FrogReaver

As long as i get to be the frog
There is a separate thread about the current malfunctioning of the feature. Please look there for updates.

Thanks.

3. Sure, it's everybody else, not you. All 92 of them.

Long have I striven to become the most blocked person on Enworld, yet I fear I have not obtained my goal. I clearly have not been applying myself as much as I should...

There needs to be a Justin Beiber based Bard subclass!
There needs to be boss monsters that force players to do push-ups!
The Twilight Saga should be a foundational text for D&D!

That should do it.

Remove ads