D&D General Things That Might Be True

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I've started a new (weekly?) feature called Things That Might Be True.

So far, I've covered the owlbear, nothic, and just now, the blue dragon. I think the next will be about a magic item, not sure (also, might not get it done next week given I'll be traveling).

glass

(he, him)
I just read the blue-dragon one; pretty interesting, and I am going to add a couple of the things to blue dragons in my setting (and a couple of things were already there, so obviously I approve of those :D).

However, my inner pedant compels me to point out that silver has higher conductivity than copper, and that you have a typo in "dracolich".

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I just read the blue-dragon one; pretty interesting, and I am going to add a couple of the things to blue dragons in my setting (and a couple of things were already there, so obviously I approve of those :D).

However, my inner pedant compels me to point out that silver has higher conductivity than copper, and that you have a typo in "dracolich".
I thought I caught that dracolich one.

I only went with copper because it was a bigger difference in value, and most people think of copper when they think of electricity. Also, since it is cheaper and less pretty, it might make sense to use that way.

Thanks for commenting. I get readers, but few comments.

Shadowdweller00

Adventurer
The cat in the chest might be alive but might also be dead initially. Unfortunately, once you smash open the chest, the cat will ALWAYS be dead. This makes the party druid go all prickly. So distract the druid before smashing the chest.

Oh wait, this thread is about something else....

Remove ads