To all my friends...

Quickbeam

Explorer
When we switched to the new Boards, I elected to change my username from Quickbeam to Scorch on a whim. However, it appears that 'Scorch' was previously assigned to another user on the old Boards, and I was asked to change my username again to make this ID available.

Henceforth (and hopefully forevermore) I shall be known as Pennywise.

"The world has not yet seen anything more terrifying than a clown gone bad."

Rel

Liquid Awesome
I liked you a lot better back when you were just Quickbeam and didn't have that clown avatar. Clowns scare me.

Quickbeam

Explorer
Rel said:
I liked you a lot better back when you were just Quickbeam and didn't have that clown avatar. Clowns scare me.

I understand completely. Hopefully you'll give me chance under my new guise as a mean old clown ;) . Besides, clowns scare everyone don't they?!? That's why I posted the quote in my first note.

A2Z:
I've seen that site before, and what's amazing is that there are others just like it -- only much more disturbing in their emphatic claims of clown loathing and fear.

pennywiz

First Post
uh oh This could be a little awkward. When did you sign up on the old boards as 'pennywise'? I think I was there around feb 2001. :(

Terraism

Explorer
pennywiz said:
uh oh This could be a little awkward. When did you sign up on the old boards as 'pennywise'? I think I was there around feb 2001. :(
Ouch. You're not doing very well, are you ex-Quickbeam?

pennywiz

First Post
Pennywise said:

Evidently not.
*sigh*

Perhaps another email to Morrus is in order...

I won't hear of it! I've been considering changing my name for a while and this is the perfect opportunity. I'm looking at a few options having to do with higher denominations combined with a prestige class.

Please feel free to use the spinning penny animated gif that I uploaded if you want to.

Admins, please also delete the name pennywiz from the records.

Signed,
(Soon to be) Quarter Master of Chains, Nickel and Dime Dwarven Defender, or (possibly) Five-Dollar Fatespinner!

Quickbeam

Explorer
pennywiz said:

I won't hear of it! I've been considering changing my name for a while and this is the perfect opportunity. I'm looking at a few options having to do with higher denominations combined with a prestige class.

Please feel free to use the spinning penny animated gif that I uploaded if you want to.

Admins, please also delete the name pennywiz from the records.

Signed,
(Soon to be) Quarter Master of Chains, Nickel and Dime Dwarven Defender, or (possibly) Five-Dollar Fatespinner!

A very clever joke/troll my friend, you got me ;) !!

Nonetheless, I was already in process of changing my username back to Quickbeam -- it seems the scary clown avatar didn't sit well with my wife and son :D .

Remove ads