D&D 5E Tracking character sheets

zasgard

Explorer
Are there any web or browser based programs where I can keep track of my character sheets and monster stats? I'm going to play some solo DnD 5th Ed encounters using Tabletop Simulator and I'd like on my second screen to have all my character sheets/monster stats for record keeping. Just curious to see what's out there.

Thanks

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I just make character sheets on word/libre office/google docs so that it has what I want condensed into one page.

There are places out there with monster stats. 5e SRD 5th Edition SRD is legal, and some of the other publishers have released their creatures as well.

If you are willing to purchase, DnDBeyond has everything you are asking for, as does Roll20.

toucanbuzz

No rule is inviolate
Curious too of what's out there; is there one that allows for homebrew rules, changes to core monsters, etc. (or does D&D Beyond do that already?)

DDB is the standard here. Then of course you can use any of the digital character sheets and a cloud service (Google Drive, One Drive, etc) to share.

Then you have many VTTs that support character sheets and customization (to one extent or another) and sol play (more or less). Roll20 is the original web based option, but I don't like them or their program. Then you have the new Foundry that can do this. If you don't insist on Web based programs you have options like Fantasy Grounds (my choice, and there are a bunch of solo adventure for it available on the DMsGuild) and MapTools.

Greggy C

Hero
Curious too of what's out there; is there one that allows for homebrew rules, changes to core monsters, etc. (or does D&D Beyond do that already?)
You copy and change monsters on dndcombat.com and then test them out in the combat simulator. There are thousands of characters out too, though a large proportion are imported from dndbeyond, since it doesn't do any checks or balances for what you enter, you need a players handbook.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases