Two Legends Collide

DaWizard

First Post
With locks as dark as midnight and a smile as bright as day, Bettie Page was much more than a beautiful pin-up model in the 50's, she was simply the best. A legend as much today as during her modeling days, Larry Elmore decided to take on a commission by Voyager Productions to create Bettie Page his way — in an epic fantasy setting. Now these two modern day legends bring you the latest and greatest print … Guarding the North Pass: Bettie Page

Log on to http://www.larryelmore.com to see the image!!!!

Attachments

• bettypageprintsm.jpg
    bettypageprintsm.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 147

Darraketh

First Post
Ah Ms. Page. Last I heard she was living in CA. She gave an off camera interview because she wanted her fans to remember her the way she was. Didn't want to ruin the mystique. Actually she thought it odd that people saw her as an icon.

---

Larry's site looks great but it does have numerous spelling and grammar errors. The "work in progress" is titled Raceland's Keep. Furthermore some of the pop-ups require you to click a link to close the window with the picture which takes you to "close.html" where you are asked to click another close window link.:rolleyes: This sort of redundancy is annoying.

I must say that I've been a fan of Larry Elmore's since the early days and I appreciate his effort to maintain an active, fresh and engaging website.

Remove ads