• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Level Up (A5E) Understanding PDF's

HawaiiSteveO

Blistering Barnacles!
Wondering how this is going to work as well, clearly not every player in majority of groups is going to purchase their own PDF / physical copy?

Stalker0

Legend
I'm sorry, but I don't understand the question?
Aka is there any stamp, watermark, or brand that says "you own product #1" vs "you own product #2".

So player 1's copy shows a distinctive difference from player 2, and you could legally confirm that they have two distinct copies, and one person didn't just copy the pdf of the other.

Faolyn

(she/her)
So now I have another question: I pledged at Archmage level. I was under the impression that, in addition to getting the hard covers and pdfs of the Adventurer's Guide, Trials and Treasure, and Monstrous Menagerie (and the starter adventure), I would also be getting pdfs of Zeitgeist and the Mythological Figures. But those two aren't listed in the Archmage level and the Add Ons button doesn't do anything. Did I misunderstand what I'm getting, or are those books included but not mentioned, or something else?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So now I have another question: I pledged at Archmage level. I was under the impression that, in addition to getting the hard covers and pdfs of the Adventurer's Guide, Trials and Treasure, and Monstrous Menagerie (and the starter adventure), I would also be getting pdfs of Zeitgeist and the Mythological Figures. But those two aren't listed in the Archmage level and the Add Ons button doesn't do anything. Did I misunderstand what I'm getting, or are those books included but not mentioned, or something else?
This is what Archmage includes:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 8.02.19 PM.png

The Add-Ons thing isn't a button, it's just an icon indicating that there are add-ons available. You will be able to select add-ons once you have chosen your pledge level.

(And I've just noticed it still calls T&T the World Builder's Manual!)

Faolyn

(she/her)
OK, so I don't get Zeitgeist or Mythological Figures then. I could have sworn they were included. Well, now I have to figure out how to add them on. (Edit: I may just have to wait until they're released into the wild and get them then, since I can't find a level for just getting those two as pdfs. Sorry I can't help more with the kickstarter.)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, so I don't get Zeitgeist or Mythological Figures then. I could have sworn they were included. Well, now I have to figure out how to add them on. (Edit: I may just have to wait until they're released into the wild and get them then, since I can't find a level for just getting those two as pdfs. Sorry I can't help more with the kickstarter.)
You would need to select a pledge level, after which you will be taken to the add-ons page.

Remove ads