Update from the Risuri front! [Adventure Path Update]

Rugult

On Call GM
Just wanted to give everyone an update on the greater Zeitgeist project. I'm Thurston (everyone calls me Thursty) and I handled a lot of the previous Pathfinder conversion for the adventure path, as well as wrote Adventures 5 and 8.

Ryan and I are working away on the later adventures. Ryan is working on Adventure 9, which will then be passed onto our new conversion guru for conversion to Pathfinder. I've taken a step back from converting to write up Adventure 10, which is well underway, and suitably ridiculous. It turns out, that converting all those previous adventures and writing 2 adventures really helps when writing the later adventures that bring all these crazy plotlines together.

I'll also be writing Adventure 12 immediately following my completion of 10, as I'd somewhat claimed it early on in the process.

Given my commitment to Adventure 10 and 12, there will be a delay on the Kickstarter stretch goal for the 'Case Files'. I'd started that project after submitting Adventure 8 to Ryan, but I figure getting the adventures out takes priority.

I just wanted everyone to know where things were at with the path. Feel free to throw out any questions about where the campaign is going or any concerns you may have. I know myself, Ryan, Russ, and other Russell (our conversion guy, not a clone of Morrus) will all be at GenCon, so I assume there will be some talks there with some tasty beverages involved.

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
Another update: after completing the 4E Act One hardback, I've passed on all the layout files so that I can take a break from layout for a while. I believe this move will actually accelerate the adventure releases, seeing as how the time the previous adventures spent in layout kept increasing due to things that were affecting my schedule. Russ and Ryan in particular have been extraordinarily patient.

So I want to take a minute and thank Russ, Ryan, and everyone who's taking Zeitgeist forward to completion for an awesome ride (I can't wait to see where it goes from here), and I want to thank Russ in particular for signing me up 10½ years ago so that I could do graphic design and layout for RPG products as a pastime. And a special thank you to the fans of Zeitgeist who have helped make sure EN Publishing can deliver top-tier quality despite our limitations. It's your faith in the product that drives us to improve.

See you around!

Dezhem

First Post
Thank you very much for your contribution; it is truly appreciated. Good luck in you future endeavours, or at the very least, enjoy a well earned break. :)

Remove ads