Kickstarter UPDATE: The Superverse Kickstarter

Well, here we are - nearly at the end of The Superverse Kickstarter campaign. We are far from funding and coming up on only two days left to pledge. I'm holding out for a flurry of activity here at the end, but understand that we might not make it, and that's okay. This is my first attempt at a Kickstarter campaign, and running it has taught me A LOT. I want to thank everybody who's even considered contributing to the project, but my biggest thanks, of course, go to my wonderful backers. Your support, your private messages, and your enthusiasm have sustained me throughout. If this campaign goes the distance, it's quite literally because of you. If it fails? I'm reminded of the answer to Thomas Wayne's question: "Why do we fall, Bruce?" The answer: "So we can learn to pick ourselves up." If this fails, I will trim the edges of my (perhaps too) ambitious project and try again. But we're not there yet! Let's see what happens - ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO PLEDGE! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1884184046/the-superverse?ref=user_menu

Remove ads