• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upgrading from an "old" subscription

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Hi [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION],

I have an old subscription for community support that runs until the of October 2013. The subscription is currently seen by the system as a copper account. Is there any way to "upgrade" my current subscription to silver status?

Nikosandros

Golden Procrastinator
Maybe my OP wasn't very clear. I'm not expecting to receive an upgrade to silver status for free. I was asking if it would be possible to pay for a silver subscription, without having to pay the full normal account, since I already have the equivalent of a copper subscription.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
That's a question which has honestly never occurred to me. I'm not sure how to imlpement that technically (vBulletin unfortunately doesn't support subscription upgrades). Let me think on it some; it may be a case of just doing it manually outside the system.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, so I've scoured the settings. There's no way to do this using the system as designed. But if you drop me an email we can work out the pro rata difference and handle it manually.

Sorry for the hassle. It's honestly never come up before!

Remove ads