[USA, Georgia] Newnan, Peachtree City, Sharpsburg, Tyrone, Atlanta) Dungeons & Dragons 5E

pendril

Explorer
Hello! I'm an experienced Dungeon Master looking for 4-6 players to start a weekly game of Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition (D&D Next). I was a judge for Goodman Games' Dungeon Crawl Classics tournament for several years at Gencon. My last group lasted for over 6 years before I moved to Georgia. This new campaign will be hosted at my home in a nice section of Sharpsburg, near Peachtree City. Please send me a reply if you're interested or know someone looking for a game. Thanks!

i3ullseye

First Post
Hey there. I moved here to Peachtree City 2 years ago, from Spokane WA. I have gamed for years, and my son has games some also, but mostly HERO or L5R. I think we might be interested if you are still looking, but we have to settle the wifes work schedule first. I just wanted to shoot you this quick message though, so maybe we can keep in touch and see if this is possible.

Booyow

First Post
To i3ullseye and anyone else reading that may be interested. We've been playing for about 4 months now and about to start a new campaign. We will start back the week after Thanksgiving and are looking to add new players. Please email me at walker.enterprises@gmail.com if interested as pendril (Todd) and I may not see this forum post.

Thanks,
Daniel

Remove ads