• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague--Act 4: The Sleeping Queen

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Oh, I was unaware of that :( Certaintly sound like being grappled. If I had known that, I would have fired the bow using holy arrows.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: That's why I said
(OOC: Neither grappled nor pinned, just unable to move. The tentacle with its maw in your flesh can reel you in, but it isn't wrapped around you or anything. That's why I mentioned the Sunder thing even though everyone is affected )
;))

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I must have missed that :( I've been having more bad days than good with varios issues that cause me to miss things of late :(

unleashed

First Post
OOC: What's holding us up here? I know Trayah's due to act after Obscurity, which is why I haven't posted yet, as I'm waiting for Obscurity's action to happen first to see where we stand.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I got so lost in what was happening in this combat I'm still not sure what's going on. I think we're waiting on RA.

Remove ads