• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Want to work for planewalker.com?

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i've been informed that planewalker.com is looking for someone to help run their Creature Codex site. i mentioned that might be able to put in a good word for anyone who had the time, energy, and skill to maintain something like that. let me know if you're interested, and i will toss your names at the folks who are running that show. :)

Seraph of Babel

First Post
What happened to Max Blitz? Isn't he in charge of the Creature Codex?

And what kind of help are they looking out for?

Last edited:

Clueless

Webmonkey
What happened involves a *serious* virus attack on his computer actually. He hasn't been able to get online for quite some time as is apparently took the machine itself out. And while we hate having to pull in someone else - he's been out of contact for going on 3 months now... When we get him back then we'll get things sorted out between him and our spotter. Quite likely we'll end up with both working together on it for editting critters. ;)

Clueless

Webmonkey
What we're looking for is an editor at minimum. Someone who's willing to look through stats as they're submitted - or work through the backlog of stats we had left form previous versions of the site - spruce them into 3/3.5 format - clean up the descriptions to be enjoyable to read and generally get material out at a steady rate.

A really Good choice of a person would be willing to pimp the section a bit to get interest up and more submissions coming in - and locate artwork as possible for the entries.

I've already had one person PM me over on planewalker (same username there: Clueless) - if anyone else happens to be interested they should get ahold of me so we can work out a few more details on what's asked of planewalker managers/editors.

Remove ads