D&D 3E/3.5 War of the Burning Sky (DM Outline)

I own the the War of the Burning Sky Complete Campaign in paperback. This is a huge campaign. Is there a DMs outline of the adventures either in the Campaign book somewhere (page?) or online that could give me a heads up on the future adventures? I don't have the time to read and prepare more than one adventure at a time. I realize that each chapter has an description and some plot points in the introduction but I wouldn't mind like having a list. There is a lot to keep track of and I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Thanks,
Necrosnoop

Oldtimer

Great Old One
Publisher
I own the the War of the Burning Sky Complete Campaign in paperback. This is a huge campaign. Is there a DMs outline of the adventures either in the Campaign book somewhere (page?) or online that could give me a heads up on the future adventures? I don't have the time to read and prepare more than one adventure at a time. I realize that each chapter has an description and some plot points in the introduction but I wouldn't mind like having a list. There is a lot to keep track of and I'm feeling overwhelmed.

Thanks,
Necrosnoop
Here you are:
Intro Pack

Tormyr

Adventurer

Thanks,
Necrosnoop
The Complete Campaign has a timeline and campaign overview in its campaign guide chapter from pages 2-4.

The 5e version updates that timeline and overview and adds a dramatis personae as well. There are also some suggestions on running the campaign, many of which are not 5e specific.

Remove ads