Welcome back Lady T!

Phoenix8008

First Post
Ya, ya, ya. I'm relaxed, no worries. :p Say, are you planning on changing the Advancements page on the web site? If you need some help there, I could probably handle changing the Advancement Chart to show the new Paths, Tiers, and Ranks. I could probably even cut and paste the complete rules write-up into place under it.

I don't want to step on any toes since I don't know what of this is being worked on or by whom if at all. If this particular thing isn't being worked on and you'd like the help, let me know if there are no other complications that would get in the way.

Lady Diamond

First Post
Yes I need some help with the Advancement chart, Wicht made a post about it (which I can't find bleh) and the guy's working his uh derriere off to get us up and runnin' by Monday. If you want to take the old Advancement chart and rework it with the five paths I'll try like hades to get the thing uploaded by Sunday night when I tweak the generator. A basic text file would be fine.

*now we take you back to our regular programming where this is supposed to be a WELCOME BACK thread for Lady T*

email me please with more questions if ya have them... I've got to hit the sack for work tonight.

*snore*

Lady Tsin

First Post
Thanks, Sabaron. That Meowth!! :mad: ;)

Hi, Lady D. :) Um, I am still trying to catch up with current events, and try to reconcile them with my former plans for Tsin...I guess right now she is still wandering the land with her leather pouch. Poor thing got lost looking for the Travelling Garden of Snow, apparently...;)

Nik--well, you're having fun, it seems! Let's see who can get to heaven first! ;)

Wicht

Hero
Welcome back Tsin. (already replied to you in another thread but thought I would again) Good to see you made it back in the nick of time. Don't worry about Sidhe Li - these things will take care of themselves :)

As for the reset - its funny how fast that happened. I always thought if the first path was done, the others would fall into place and after taking what you, Vanor and I had already done with the honor path (more or less) it didn't take long for the rest of it to be finished.

Remove ads