• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

What a surprise, the jester loses to Darkwolf again

graydoom

First Post
The Dark Jester
Dark Knight 4
Signature Style (Sword), Signature Location (Forest), Unholy Warrior, Master of Shadows, Poison Blade, Sneaky Trick, Dirty Trick (x2), Foul Spirit, Corruption
Fool's Sceptre
9 Yen
8-6

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Darkwolf

Black Belt 1
Graduate of the Dojo of Nature's Wrath/Harmony and the No Luck Dojos
Master of the Dojo of the Predator 22-24
Record 29-25
Powers:
Signature Style: TIGER, WOLF, THUNDER, MANTA RAY, CHOPSTICKS, DAGGER, PHOENIX
Dojo Style: Ki-rin
Fist of Fury(x2)
Chi Strike
Mastery(Wolf)
Master of Emotions (avenging, ferocious, cautious, relentless, calm, confidant, joyful, courageous, wrathful, sad. )
Master of Movement (crouching, falling, flying, falling, rolling, running, tumbling, leaping, twisting, balancing, speeding )
Master of Shadows (Tricky, invisible, stealthy, sneaky, sly, evasive, secret, unseen, hidden, shadowy )
Yen: 1
Item: Grand Klaive - Sig style sword, Immunity Sword, Mastery sword

Very well, I'll fight you one more time, Dark Jester. Be prepared to lose!

(I again will not use my masteries in this fight)

graydoom

First Post
6 flag speed strat, no mastery use for Darkwolf

The jester's first hand
[22:54] <MeowthBot> 1: The tiger cuts the temple; reduces the rising of the shadow!
[22:54] <MeowthBot> 2: The tiger charges the pillars; avoids the violence of the sun!
[22:54] <MeowthBot> 3: The panther vanquishes the city; removes the kick of the root!
[22:54] <MeowthBot> 4: The manticore tracks above the plain; dominates the onslaught of the battlements!
[22:54] <MeowthBot> 5: The chimera prances through the knoll; removes the efforts of the air!

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The vine leaps from the prairie and completely obliterates the four winds; scatters the throw of the rain!
<MeowthBot> 2: The dragon quells the dungeon; fends off the push of the void!
<MeowthBot> 3: The silver fist stands close to the foothills; dodges the speed of the eyes!
<MeowthBot> 4: The hammer seeks through the hells; silences the beauty of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 5: The ki-rin seeks with the desert; fends off the energy of the rainbow!

graydoom

First Post
The jester's second hand
[23:07] <MeowthBot> 1: The mantis sucker punches the tower; protects against the energy of the moon!
[23:07] <MeowthBot> 2: The ruby crab overwhelms the tundra; redirects the stab of the mist! *yen*
[23:07] <MeowthBot> 3: The rose petal shreds the vineyard; shreds the efforts of the air!
[23:07] <MeowthBot> 4: The tiger drifts upon the dungeon; protects against the foray of the plant!
[23:07] <MeowthBot> 5: The manta ray thrusts the ruins; unrelentingly protects against the aggression of the snow!

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The scorpion sweeps higher than the plain; conceals the efforts of the rainbow!
<MeowthBot> 2: The northstar quells the tundra; shields against the descent of the amphibian!
<MeowthBot> 3: The raven slides on top of the gate; parts the tempest of the heart!
<MeowthBot> 4: The ferocious mantis devours the pond; averts the storm of the earth!
<MeowthBot> 5: The falcon prances below the temple; wards off the rising of the sun!

Darkwolf

First Post
<MeowthBot> 1: The superior chimera speaks before the marsh; conceals the energy of the rain!
<MeowthBot> 2: The claw prances close to the steppes; defends against the energy of the body!
<MeowthBot> 3: The kama kicks from the wastelands; dodges the beauty of the flame!
<MeowthBot> 4: The west wind shreds the forest; dodges the descent of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 5: The west wind drops near the grotto; averts the drive of the shadow!

graydoom

First Post
The jester's last hand
[23:25] <MeowthBot> 1: The wolf blasts the tower; fends off the slash of the stars!
[23:26] <MeowthBot> 2: The rabbit seeks before the volcano; quells the pain of the eyes!
[23:26] <MeowthBot> 3: The blizzard tumbles higher than the city; shields against the offensive of the willow!
[23:26] <MeowthBot> 4: The chopstick storms the steppes; shreds the energy of the snow!
[23:26] <MeowthBot> 5: The tree calmly ravages the heavens; waves away the touch of the honor!

Darkwolf

First Post
<Darkwolf> 6 flag speed strat?
<GrayDoom> yes
<Sollir> !mb ybmaster
<MeowthBot> Sollir: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the pillars north-east of the Purelands on the night of the mongoose.
<GrayDoom> joy. a tiger pillars move
<Darkwolf> well...I know what moves you'll be sending against me..
<Darkwolf> The vine leaps from the prairie and completely obliterates the four winds; scatters the throw of the rain!
<Darkwolf> done
*** GrayDoom has quit IRC (Connection reset by peer)
*** GrayDoom has joined #ybfight
*** ChanServ sets mode: +o GrayDoom
<GrayDoom> joy. i just love windows\
<Sollir> heh
<Sollir> aster
<Sollir> (09:57pm) <+MeowthBot> Sollir: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the pillars north-east of the Purelands on the night of the mongoose.
<Sollir> (09:58pm) <@GrayDoom> joy. a tiger pillars move
<Sollir> (09:59pm) <Darkwolf> well...I know what moves you'll be sending against me..
<Sollir> (10:01pm) <Darkwolf> The vine leaps from the prairie and completely obliterates the four winds; scatters the throw of the rain!
<Sollir> to recap
<GrayDoom> The chimera prances through the knoll; removes the efforts of the air!
<GrayDoom> done
<Sollir> easy judgement-no explanation needed
<Sollir> point Darkwolf, 1 Flag Darkwolf, 0 Flags Jester
<Darkwolf> The dragon quells the dungeon; fends off the push of the void!
<Darkwolf> FOF
<Darkwolf> The ki-rin seeks with the desert; fends off the energy of the rainbow!
<Darkwolf> done
<GrayDoom> The panther vanquishes the city; removes the kick of the root!
<GrayDoom> st: city, poison blade
<GrayDoom> done
<Sollir> hrm
<Sollir> methinks the panther has the advantage here, although Darkwolf's void dragon is strong
<Sollir> location and vanquishing the dragon, whats not to like?
<Sollir> 2 points Jester
<Darkwolf> 3
<Darkwolf> 3 points
<Sollir> 1 Point Darkwolf, 3 Points Jester
* Darkwolf grabs a hammer and flings it at the jester
<Darkwolf> The hammer seeks through the hells; silences the beauty of the soul!
<Darkwolf> done
<GrayDoom> hmmm, i wonder which move i should use!
<Darkwolf> use the tiger!
<GrayDoom> hmm, i'm having a hard time choosing here
<Darkwolf> use the tiger!
<GrayDoom> damn wicht for making styles so much better than locations =\
<GrayDoom> The manticore tracks above the plain; dominates the onslaught of the battlements!
<GrayDoom> done
<Sollir> hrm
<Sollir> both moves are a bit unimpressive but I like the hells, you can find alot of souls there
<Sollir> point Darkwolf
<Sollir> 2 points Darkwolf, 3 points Jester
<Darkwolf> The ferocious mantis devours the pond; averts the storm of the earth!
<Darkwolf> chi strike
<Darkwolf> done
<GrayDoom> The mantis sucker punches the tower; protects against the energy of the moon!
<GrayDoom> done
<Sollir> Hrm
<Sollir> a normal mantis won't do so good against a ferocious one, although it is a bit tricky
<Sollir> point Darkwolf once again, 3 flags all
<Darkwolf> 2 points
<Darkwolf> modifier
<Sollir> ah
<Sollir> 4 flags Darkwolf, 3 flags Jester
<Darkwolf> The northstar quells the tundra; shields against the descent of the amphibian!
<Darkwolf> done
<GrayDoom> The rose petal shreds the vineyard; shreds the efforts of the air!
<GrayDoom> done
<Sollir> Poor poor Soth
<Sollir> attacking the air is wise against a northstar
<Sollir> point Jester
<Sollir> 4 flags all
<Darkwolf> The falcon prances below the temple; wards off the rising of the sun!
<Darkwolf> done
<GrayDoom> The ruby crab overwhelms the tundra; redirects the stab of the mist! *yen*
<GrayDoom> done
<Sollir> easy judgement it seems here, falcons prancing below something will hurt their heads after all!
<Sollir> point Jester, 4 flags Darkwolf, 5 flags Jester
<Darkwolf> The west wind drops near the grotto; averts the drive of the shadow!
<Darkwolf> fof
<Darkwolf> The claw prances close to the steppes; defends against the energy of the body!
<Darkwolf> done
<GrayDoom> The tree calmly ravages the heavens; waves away the touch of the honor!
<GrayDoom> done
<Darkwolf> and there is a yen to be given to the jester from last round
<Sollir> k
<Sollir> 1 yen more for jester
<Sollir> decision making being done, this is a bit hard
<Sollir> Hrm, let us see now, the tree stands there, calmly as it sees the west wind in the breeze, in raises its branches high, striking the very heavens themselves-yet, the west wind dives down, below the tree's branches and dodging the branches simply by watching the shadows, while the tree tries to wave away it, the calm wind goes up close, the same time as it collides the trees brings it's branches down again and POW! A big cloud of
<Sollir> The win belongs to Darkwolf, the Jester's calmness seems a bit short in a match that determines the victory, Darkwolf was nowhere to be found for his attack as well...

Sorry Jester, Darkwolf may not be the one who you wish to fight this day, don't worry, you gain 1 yen and you're on the way to empowering your item, you are, however, now a Dark Knight 3 with a record of 8-7.

Congratulations again Darkwolf, you are now a Black Belt 2 (I didn't say Brown, ha!) with a record of 30-25

Remove ads