• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General What is your favorite Token/Miniature in DnD?

My favourite example of Reaper getting biological is on their river troll miniature from KS5. When I was first painting it, I thought, "My goodness, this troll has a spectacularly large anus." Then I realized it was a cloaca. Which makes sense, because there is a separate miniature that is a troll nest full of ends and a hatchling. That's attention to detail!
That's a nifty set there, I hadn't seen that one yet. Really getting out of the loop on Reaper stuff since their last catalog update made browsing less enjoyable. Local store won't even stock them any more - the fill rate from the distributors is too low (probably the distributors' fault) and WizKids sells better than Reaper ever did anyway.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I've got a naked hill giant sculpt I got off Etsy that is completely naked and anatomically correct. I don't think I can share a pic on here without violating board policies, but if you scroll far enough back on my instagram you'll find him. I don't know if he is my all-time fave, but he's up there.

JanoM

Villager
This Rogue Assassin!
Serran - Unsupported.webp

dave2008

Legend
Since we're on the topic of Demogorgon, I have the Reaper one. They went extra...anatomical with it. As I discovered when I was painting underneath the furry midsection and found myself gently dry brushing his testicles.

View attachment 364376
That is an interesting take on Demogorgon. I haven't seen it with horns before. I think I like it. The hand tentacle I am less convinced about.

MGibster

Legend
Ego.jpg

This is like trying to pick my favorite child. This is wizard made by Reaper miniatures. It's not my favorite miniature or even the best one I ever painted but it's the only one I've painted specifically for me to use as a player in years. Ego is his name and he is actually a Circle of Spores Druid. He's a half-elf with a fungus beard. We all had a lot of fun with Ego in the group.

Remove ads