What's up with www.wizards.com/dnd these days?

fba827

Adventurer
It seems going by some random stuff I read online is that I am not the only one with this problem - when accessing Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page I am getting an error message.

I know that a workaround is to get any other part of the site, like Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Game Official Home Page - Player, but - are they even working on fixing this? What's going there? Is this just a regional problem (German/European?) and no one informed them yet?

I think it's a regional problem. I've seen a couple other people mention it here on ENWorld but they were all posters from Germany (or thereabouts).

ssampier

First Post
Working fine here.

I love the classic styling for the "red box" starter set.

Attachments

• redbox_montage.jpg
    redbox_montage.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 72

Orius

Legend
It's probably regional. The page is coming up for me ATM, the only problem I'm having is finding the pre-4e archives. I can never find that stuff when I go there. Hmm, doing a search for one of the 3.5 articles worked, but I'm looking for the pre-3e downloads.

I know it's the official site for D&D but really, why do I have to do the web equivalent of a dungeon crawl everytime I try to look something up there? ;)

Last edited:

Keefe the Thief

Adventurer
God, there was that time a couple of years ago when my IP hat some IP (ha!) problems and i could not reach ENworld at all. I hope this is not something like that. :] Can get to the tools page without problem, though. Strange.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads