Level Up (A5E) When can I play the game

Gandalf970

Explorer
The Kickstarter starts October 5th, I believe it will be fully funded quickly. If it is funded that day or at the minimum by October 8th, will I get the pdf as soon as it is funded so I can start my campaign October 9th?

jeffh

Adventurer
I'm not sure where the information that it starts October 5 comes from (I was in fact just about to complain that I can't find that kind of information anywhere - here, Kickstarter, or www.levelup5e.com!), but if that's true you're very unlikely to get it by the 9th. Notice that Russ said awards go out when the Kickstarter ends. (Which is normal and the surprise would be if he'd said anything different.) This is not the same as when it funds. The duration of the Kickstarter is another piece of very basic information I can't find in any of the obvious places, but this is likely to go for about a month and certainly for more than four days!

Timespike

A5E Designer and third-party publisher
I'm not sure where the information that it starts October 5 comes from (I was in fact just about to complain that I can't find that kind of information anywhere - here, Kickstarter, or www.levelup5e.com!), but if that's true you're very unlikely to get it by the 9th. Notice that Russ said awards go out when the Kickstarter ends. (Which is normal and the surprise would be if he'd said anything different.) This is not the same as when it funds. The duration of the Kickstarter is another piece of very basic information I can't find in any of the obvious places, but this is likely to go for about a month and certainly for more than four days!
This. I'd expect the KS to wrap up in early November.

But I have backed EN publishing stuff before, and the speed of digital fulfillment is ... how do I put this? "Thunderbolt quick" seems like a good way to say it. Most other fast-fulfilling digital kickstarters fulfill in hours or days. The hyperspeed fulfillment is one of Morrus's calling cards.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases