Where are my subscribed threads?

Nellisir

Hero
Stuff has changed. What do I click on to see if a thread I'm subscribed to has had posts? What do I click on to find all the threads I'm subscribed to?

darjr

I crit!
Until it's back or fixed you can go to your profile, click on the 'My Activity' tab then click on the subscriptions tab below that.

subscriptions.png

doghead

thotd
Links to the User Control Panel page

The old top bar/header had a Settings button which linked to the User Control Panel (forum/usercp.php) page. I used the Control Panel page more than any other, as it provided a list of subscribed threads with new posts as well as a quick way to get to my campaign manager. At the moment, there doesn't seem to be any way of getting to the Control Panel.

Would it be possible to have a link to the Control Panel added to the username drop-down menu?

thotd

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The old top bar/header had a Settings button which linked to the User Control Panel (forum/usercp.php) page. I used the Control Panel page more than any other, as it provided a list of subscribed threads with new posts as well as a quick way to get to my campaign manager. At the moment, there doesn't seem to be any way of getting to the Control Panel.

Would it be possible to have a link to the Control Panel added to the username drop-down menu?

thotd

Yes, please!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member

thotd

Sure.

Remove ads