Which non-Star Wars or non-Star Trek Sci-Fi RPG do you currently play?

TheAlkaizer

Game Designer
I'm pretty sure that making my character in Starfinder took longer than the campaign the character was in.
I thought the character creation was pretty good! My players felt like they had ton of options. They could choose where they put their skill points, etc. We've had four sessions so far, but we're on a hiatus because of the Pandemic.

hawkeyefan

Legend
I thought the character creation was pretty good! My players felt like they had ton of options. They could choose where they put their skill points, etc. We've had four sessions so far, but we're on a hiatus because of the Pandemic.

Oh I’m sure. I was just kidding around. I found the number of options and choices to be overwhelming. And all the different key words for abilities and statuses.

mrm1138

Explorer
I'm not currently playing or running a sci-fi campaign, but I really want to get Esper Genesis to the table. The setting reminds me a lot of Mass Effect, which is one of my all-time favorite settings.

Fenris-77

Small God of the Dozens
Supporter
I'd really like to run Mothership, but it'll be a while. My dance card is pretty full just now. I suspect CY BORG will come out first.

aramis erak

Legend
None at present, but late last fall was Dune playtest. SG-1 from shortly after the KS closed, for a couple months. (Nov to Jan or Feb).

Am wanting to do more Dune.

Last edited:

Giorgicus

Explorer
Currently:
[Science Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic] Mutant Year Zero
Work in Progress (July’21 start):
[Science Fiction, Hard] Mechwarrior 4E (ATOW)
Future:
[Science Fiction, Cyberpunk Fantasy] Shadowrun 6E
[Science Fiction, Hard] The Expanse
[Science Fiction, Hard] Stars Without Numbers Skyward Steel
[Science Fiction, Hard] Stars Without Numbers Mass Effect
[Science Fiction, Hard] Stars Without Numbers Babylon 5
[Science Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic] Stars Without Numbers Other Dust

Remove ads