• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

who plays in modesto cal

sky_fox

First Post
i just moved down here to modesto i whant to play d&d but i dont know anyone here, help i going through withdraws lol so if u can help me out thanks

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Wow. I am from Modesto, born and raised. I live in san diego now but I visit family there all the time. My best advise to you would be to check out "The Gauntlet", its the local gaming store. You can find it on 11th st downtown. You should be able to find a group to play with there, just have a look at there message boards.

Hope this helps a bit.

Dirge

Dark Ranger

First Post
In December there is a Living Greyhawk convention called Winter Weekend in the Pale that will be taking place in Tracy (about 20+minutes fron Modesto) on the weekend of December 12-15.

Maybe you can meet some locals there. Good luck!

Dr Lucky

First Post
The Gauntlet moved. It hasn't been on 11th street for ages. They moved on to Prescott by the old Costco building, and then they moved again really recently. I don't know the new address, I think it's on Coffee Rd, somewhere between Sylvan and Rumble. Just call them at (209)526-5591. It is a great place to find gamers and gaming stuff.
I'm not from Modesto, but I just moved away from Manteca, also to San Diego. Funny coincidence.

Remove ads