Why no fillable?

HandofMystra

First Post
I like the monster cards but wish that there were form fillable blanks like there are for the spell cards. I want to redo the summon nature ally cards with augmented summoning. I also would like to be able to put some of the monster cards on double cards (currently just air and water elementals as I go through summon nature ally cards)
thanks,
Jim Cummings
edit: oops, I found them

Last edited:

HandofMystra

First Post
HandofMystra said:
I like the monster cards but wish that there were form fillable blanks like there are for the spell cards. I want to redo the summon nature ally cards with augmented summoning. I also would like to be able to put some of the monster cards on double cards (currently just air and water elementals as I go through summon nature ally cards)
thanks,
Jim Cummings
edit: oops, I found them
but Grapple is misspelled ("Grappel") and it would be nice if the following block had separate fields for each entry
Environment: Elemental Plane of Air
Organization: Solitary Alignment: Usually neutral
Challenge Rating: 1 Advancement: 3 HD (Small)
Treasure: None Level Adjustment: -

Flyspeck23

First Post
HandofMystra said:
but Grapple is misspelled ("Grappel") and it would be nice if the following block had separate fields for each entry
Environment: Elemental Plane of Air
Organization: Solitary Alignment: Usually neutral
Challenge Rating: 1 Advancement: 3 HD (Small)
Treasure: None Level Adjustment: -

The save-enabled PDF wasn't done by me though, and if I'd add new fields that feature would have to be added again... I'll see what I can do.

Because the feature will be added to the Blank Item Cards too, I might change the Blank Monster Cards at the same time - but not sooner, sorry.

Remove ads