• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Wild Helm is beaten by Archangel

<Alpha> wild Helm...what are your match stipulations
<Alpha> and could I get stats

<Wild_Helm> strat 4 flag speed

<Archangel> Archangel
<Archangel> Green Belt 0 (D1)
<Archangel> 6/10
<Archangel> Graduate of the "Dojo of Natures Fury and Harmony "
<Archangel> Student of the "Thorned Vine Dojo"
<Archangel> Founder of the "Thundering Falcon Dojo"
<Archangel> Record: 0/1
<Archangel> Powers:
<Archangel> Sig Style: Toad, Thunder, Falcon
<Archangel> Dojo Style: Sword
<Archangel> Fists of Fury
<Archangel> Chi Strike
<Archangel> Master of: Emotions
<Archangel> Item: Blue Luckstone
<Archangel> Yen: 3

<Wild_Helm> Wild Helm
<Wild_Helm> Darkness Tier 3 / Rank 3 (warrior) - 13 fights / 7 wins
<Wild_Helm> (sig.style Lizard, master of shadows, foul spirit,
<Wild_Helm> unholy warrior, sneaky trick, dirty trick, poisoned blade)
<Wild_Helm> 0 ¥ - Item; the Cloak of Night

<Alpha> Archangel
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 1: The fist rends the desert; roughly dominates the beauty of the snow!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 2: The west wind glides before the temple; blocks the storm of the ki!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 3: The turtle leaps over the madlands; shreds the gaze of the steel!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 4: The crane punches the palace; redirects the foray of the rainbow!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 5: The fan invades the plain; protects against the slash of the shadow!

<Alpha> Wild Helm
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 1: The monkey rides below the forest; speaks within the touch of the sun!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 2: The rat shouts over the wastelands; blocks the drive of the willow!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 3: The owl tumbles before the ruins; parts the motion of the snow!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 4: The manticore spins higher than the plain; wards off the assailment of the ape!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 5: The toad slides near the plain; conceals the assailment of the weapon!

<MeowthBot> Alpha: MeowthBot has decreed this match to take place at the dungeon north-east of Xiang-Xia Province on the day of the fan.

<Archangel> <MeowthBot> 5: The fan invades the plain; protects against the slash of the shadow!

* Wild_Helm scratches his head

<Alpha> both hands look like meowthbot hairball...

<Wild_Helm> <MeowthBot> 2: The rat shouts over the wastelands; blocks the drive of the willow!

<Alpha> hmm...
<Alpha> Rat's don't shout real loud...nor do fans invade easily...
<Alpha> but at least the fan made an attempt to attack
<Alpha> Point AA
<Alpha> 1 flag AA; 0 flags WH

<Wild_Helm> I chose a stupid move
* Wild_Helm sighs
<Wild_Helm> It's the pressure!

<Archangel> <MeowthBot> 1: The fist rends the desert; roughly dominates the beauty of the snow!
<Archangel> FoF
<Archangel> <MeowthBot> 2: The west wind glides before the temple; blocks the storm of the ki!

<Wild_Helm> aww shucks these moves suck
<Wild_Helm> DIRTY TRICK

<Archangel> damn...
<Archangel> <MeowthBot> 4: The crane punches the palace; redirects the foray of the rainbow!

<Wild_Helm> Which of my moves do you remove?

<Archangel> oh.....

<Archangel> 4.

<Alpha> (I honestly would have used the manticore move LHH...I would have given you that round...)

<Wild_Helm> I should have used that in the previous round
<Wild_Helm> 5: The toad slides near the plain; conceals the assailment of the weapon!

<Archangel> sig style toad..

<Alpha> Point AA!
<Alpha> 2 flags AA; 0 flags WM

* Wild_Helm isn't concentrating enough
<Wild_Helm> LOL

<Alpha> let me get some new hands for you

<Alpha> Archangel
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 1: The rose petal blasts the valley; defends against the blood of the water!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 2: The phoenix drops atop the savanna; wards off the drive of the armor!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 3: The spider lies before the dungeon; redirects the roar of the orchid!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 4: The rat sucker punches the ricefield; reduces the violence of the water!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 5: The blizzard spins from the valley; fends off the onslaught of the scythe!

<Alpha> Wild Helm
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 1: The west wind kicks atop the volcano as it tracks atop the lightbeam; defends against the chaos of the fortress!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 2: The dragon flies within the fountain; parts the speed of the root! *yen*
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 3: The dragon lies below the fountain; appears facing the aggression of the leaf!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 4: The lizard swims facing the island when it sweeps by the Yang River Bridge; shields the throw of the sunflower!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 5: The claw tramples the valley; conceals the storm of the rainbow!

<Archangel> <MeowthBot> 4: The rat sucker punches the ricefield; reduces the violence of the water!

<Wild_Helm> 1: The west wind kicks atop the volcano as it tracks atop the lightbeam; defends against the chaos of the fortress!

<Alpha> hmm...
<Alpha> wind can kick..and if it is strong enough would blow the rat away...
<Alpha> Point WH
<Alpha> 2 flags AA; 1 flag WM

<Archangel> <MeowthBot> 2: The phoenix drops atop the savanna; wards off the drive of the armor!
<Archangel> chi strike

<Wild_Helm> <MeowthBot> 5: The claw tramples the valley; conceals the storm of the rainbow!

<Alpha> claws trample when they are attached to something...and when they do they trample very well...
<Alpha> Point WM
<Alpha> 2 flags all

<Archangel> <MeowthBot> 1: The rose petal blasts the valley; defends against the blood of the water!

<Wild_Helm> <MeowthBot> 4: The lizard swims facing the island when it sweeps by the Yang River Bridge; shields the throw of the sunflower!

<Alpha> Point AA!
<Alpha> 3 flags AA; 2 flags WM
<Alpha> new hands

<Alpha> Archangel
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 1: The wolf spins atop the well; removes the offensive of the arrow!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 2: The west wind tumbles on top of the gate; dominates the slash of the lightbeam!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 3: The west wind shreds the gate; silences the kick of the fell dagger!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 4: The fox tramples the city; reduces the pain of the rain!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 5: The thunder shatters the plain; shields the kick of the lightning! *yen+yen*

<Alpha> Wild Helm
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 1: The fan glides with the well; reduces the punch of the rodent!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 2: The northstar swims within the madlands; defends against the cut of the rainbow!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 3: The panther attacks the mountain; wards off the stab of the moon!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 4: The phoenix appears next to the river; leaps over the efforts of the ki!
<Alpha> <MeowthBot> 5: The needle mangles the hells; quells the aggression of the mind!

<Archangel> <MeowthBot> 5: The thunder shatters the plain; shields the kick of the lightning! *yen+yen*

<Alpha> I saw that move coming...

<Wild_Helm> me too

<Archangel> sorry..I felt it was my best move....
<Archangel> heh

<Wild_Helm> <MeowthBot> 5: The needle mangles the hells; quells the aggression of the mind!
<Wild_Helm> SNEAKY TRICK! Location -> Hells
<Wild_Helm> POISONED BLADE!

<Alpha> Super strong attack which is hurt a little by the defense...vs...nasty attack + location and quieting aggression..
<Alpha> going to have to side with....
<Alpha> gah..this is tough..
<Alpha> match and 2 yen Archangel

<Archangel> wow.....

* Wild_Helm sighs
<Wild_Helm> Yeah

<Archangel> wasn't expecting that....sorry wild helm.......nice fight tho.....

<Alpha> I've had too many tough ones today...

<Wild_Helm> LOL np Rathan
<Wild_Helm> Good fight

Remove ads