Win Free Books!

Bardsandsages

First Post
Bards and Sages has launched a new Reader's Voice initiative to give readers the chance to provide real feedback to independent authors and publishers. Each new survey features three books for review. Readers have the chance to make comments on book design, presentation, and content. Ten respondents will receive a free PDF copy of any one of the books available for review. And one respondent will get free print copies of all three books!

We expect the survey will take about ten minutes to complete.

The three books available for review are:

Storyteller, by G.R. Grove
“Blood and fire, gold and steel and poetry, a river’s voice in the silence of the night, and the shining strings of a harp – all these and more I have known in my time... Now they are all gone, the men and women I knew when I was young, gone like words on the wind, and I am left here in the twilight to tell you their tale. Sit, then, and listen if you will to the words of Gwernin Kyuarwyd, called Storyteller…”

So begins the tale of the young Gwernin’s adventures as a wandering storyteller and would-be bard in the chaos and contradictions of 6th century Britain. Along the way he encounters allies and enemies both human and supernatural, finds love and friendship, and learns the lore -and the true meaning - of a Bard’s profession.

Plague, by Jeremiah Donaldson

A NEW VIRUS...
Unknown to a young boy and his family, an unseen traveler lurks within them on a flight from Kinshasa, in the Democratic Republic of the Congo to Paris, France that lands with everyone aboard infected with a new strain of the Ebola virus. Thanks to the efficiency of the modern transportation system, the deadly cargo races across the world while those in charge of its containment deny the real danger.
...AN OLD THREAT...
Two passengers from the doomed France flight land at Tampa International, while more of those infected disembark across the United States and the world. A chain of events that will tear Tampa and the globe apart is set into motion. Panic spreads as gangs roam the streets, law and order fall, and madmen preach religious salvation. Few survive the carnage, fewer leave any record, Moss Valley is one of them.

Dead Men (and Women) Walking, Bards and Sages title

Zombies. Vampires. Undead things that should not be. Now the dead share their tales, with over two dozen tales of brain-feasting, blood-drinking, revenge-seeking horror. Follow the walking dead through playgrounds, shopping centers, deserted towns, and corporate complexes as they continue their relentless quests.

Dead Men (and Women) Walking features two dozen horror stories written by writers from around the globe. Edited by Julie Ann Dawson and Julie Hedge.

Take the Survey!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases