WotC Site Monster Index Redux

Mortis

First Post
This may seem like a daft question - but you are using the 'edit' option and not the 'quote' option - which I've done in the past much to my embarressment :)

Regards
Mortis

Shade

Monster Junkie
I got the following errors:

Please complete both the subject and message fields. Press the back button, correct the problem and try again.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

I wonder if we've hit a maximum post size? Want me to try to separate the CR listing into a separate entry? I can edit over the second post which is essentially just BOZ saying "nice job".

Mortis

First Post
Shade said:
I wonder if we've hit a maximum post size? Want me to try to separate the CR listing into a separate entry? I can edit over the second post which is essentially just BOZ saying "nice job".
I reckon that you may off hit the nail on the head, I copied the original post and the ammendments into Word and it came out at over 73,000 characters. Now I'don't know what the maximum on Enworld is but I was limited to 50,000 (IIRC) when I was posting the Consolidated Creature Index on the WotC boards.

Regards
Mortis

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Shade said:
I got the following errors:

Please complete both the subject and message fields. Press the back button, correct the problem and try again.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

Hm, it's worth a shot. Please go ahead.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
As a minor note, I was going back through and checking some of the links, and noticed that the links to webpages from the Books section of WotC's website don't seem to be working anymore, making (that I've found) the Chosen of Deneir template and Jordain-born template links not work. I've since updated them with links to the archived original pages (all hail the Wayback Machine!).

Remove ads