YB Poll: Signature Style gained

Which Signature Style should be gained?

• The last style used when all flags were neutral?

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The style used to win the match?

Votes: 15 93.8%

reiella

Explorer
The closest I can think of is an after the fact reason (I think the initial reason was just for some diversity in determining it).

Conversion attacks cause all sorts of trouble (like a person might gain a signature style that didn't have one before, and that actually needs to follow a different ruleset).

One thing else though. About making it to green first, how does this work for the villains? (Still related to my old question, I want to be the Turtle of the Volcano! :p).

Phoenix8008

First Post
reiella said:
One thing else though. About making it to green first, how does this work for the villains? (Still related to my old question, I want to be the Turtle of the Volcano! :p).

What? I just plain don't unerstand the question here. What about WHO making it to Green first and how does something in the Honor Path work with villains? I'm lost, but I'm interested and wondering what you are talking about...

Wicht

Hero
reiella said:

Ok - you worded it badly but I think I understand the question. If you make it to Thug without anyone being Gang Boss you get to pick volcano. The turtle style is not as guaranteed however. (And we are going to be mighty suspicious if your winning move as a white belt is turtle style :p). But there is hope and it will fit your character just as well - As soon as you have 5 yen buy yourself a Gamera. With your next 5 yen buy Gamera the Turtle Sig. Problem solved.

Remove ads