• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(YBA) Azure leaves the Pass of Death by going out a side passage..

turtle

First Post
As you approach the boat it appears empty. You hear what sounds like whimpering... Help... help...

Then, when you get close to the boat you hear a more confident voice...

Help us get rich!

Two bandits spring out of the boat onto yours and attack!

turtle

First Post
Boat Bandits
CR: 1
Hits: 1
Possessions: Dagger, Kama
Yen Factor: 1
Powers: Student of the Unseen dagger, Student of the Invisible Kama

Round: 1
Hits left: 1 / 1

1: The vine illuminates the ruins; guards against the descent of the ape!

2: The blizzard slaughters the glade; wards off the slash of the root when it dexterously conceals the energy of the flame!

Darkwolf

First Post
Round: 1
Hits: 7

At #1:The superior thunder devours the lake; shields against the tempest of the honor!

Azure uses her components to bring thunder and lightning down on her foe!

turtle

First Post
Lightning crackles from Azure's outstreached hands. The first bandit screams in pain and topples into the water...

The second bandit ignores this development and slashes Azure for 1 hit!

turtle

First Post
The bandit quickly leaps and attacks Azure!

The rabbit easily penetrates the vineyard; shields against the assailment of the four winds!

Darkwolf

First Post
Round: 3
Hits: 6/7

The manta ray vanquishes the ruins; conceals the assailment of the shield!

With a mental thought, Azure commands a Manta Ray to leap out of the river(where did that come from?), vanquish the robber and lay the any future plans of the robber to ruins.

(turtle if you want we can speed things up by using the chat room also...just give me a time when you can be in the chatroom for a bit...otherwise I may hop out due to how long it takes to do stuff?)

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
Azure desposes of the last bandit.

Azure gains .5 experience, a kama and a dagger.

If you want to hop out that is fine. I am quite slow right now for several reasons. First, I am on vacation. Second, I live in Hong Kong with is 13 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time. Just tell me if you want to keep going or not

Remove ads