ZEITGEIST Zeitgeist Softcover Compilation?

iserguy

Explorer
Hello, I am currently running Zeitgeist for my group of friends, and I was wondering if there was any update on when the softcover compilation of Act I might be coming out. I had heard several months ago that it was coming "soon". We just finished the first adventure (and we all really loved it) and I just bought the .pdf of the second adventure to start on tonight, but I was really hoping to get my hands on a physical copy as soon as possible. Any hint or estimate would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ah, we'd been posting updates to our Kickstarter backers, but I hadn't thought to post updates here. It's in layout now. Let me see how far along it is and I'll post an update here.

iserguy

Explorer
Thanks! I didn't hear about Zeitgeist until after the Kickstarter was over, or else I would have backed it. Any info you can provide would be appreciated!

hirou

Explorer
BTW, speaking of Kickstarter, what's the general stance on which Kickstarter results are available to backers only and which will be released for subscribers (or buyers through RPGnow) or maybe will be available for separate purchase? I've learned of Zeitgeist well after Kickstarter ended...
I'm immensively thankful for addition of Extended Player's guide and Cripta Hereticarum, will i.e. extra maps be added as well? BTW, have I said that my group and me are in love with this AP? Probably not enough.

BTW, speaking of Kickstarter, what's the general stance on which Kickstarter results are available to backers only and which will be released for subscribers (or buyers through RPGnow) or maybe will be available for separate purchase? I've learned of Zeitgeist well after Kickstarter ended...
I'm immensively thankful for addition of Extended Player's guide and Cripta Hereticarum, will i.e. extra maps be added as well? BTW, have I said that my group and me are in love with this AP? Probably not enough.

Well ultimately everything will be available for sale.

Any solid object (books, cards, poster maps, handouts) will be available for sale.

It's up to Russ whether people who subscribed before the Kickstarter will get access to digital versions of the extra material like the mini-adventures. I believe we're planning to upload high-res versions of the maps, but I probably won't get to that until next week.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases