QUESTS OF DOOM For D&D 5E Is Here!

Following up from their recent release of Fifth Edition Foes, the next part of Necromancer Games' D&D 5E-compatible books is here (at least the PDF version is - the harcover is available for pre-order). Quests of Doom is a book of twelve adventures for D&D 5E, coming in at 200 pages, and is part one of a two-part set. The hardcover version hits shelves in April.

Following up from their recent release of Fifth Edition Foes, the next part of Necromancer Games' D&D 5E-compatible books is here (at least the PDF version is - the harcover is available for pre-order). Quests of Doom is a book of twelve adventures for D&D 5E, coming in at 200 pages, and is part one of a two-part set. The hardcover version hits shelves in April.

12 Adventures for Fifth Edition Rules, First Edition Feel!

Necromancer Games is back: are you ready to rock the new edition old-school style?

We put together a team of some of the best adventure-writers in RPG history to ring in the new fifth edition rules with a host of adventures you’ve never seen before (and a couple that you have, but probably didn’t survive anyway). Volume 1 of Quests of Doom contains 12 adventures in almost 200 pages, by Ed Greenwood (Emeralds of Highfang), Bill Webb (Ra’s Evil Grin, Sorcerer’s Citadel, Hidden Oasis, Pyramid of Amra, Sewers of the Underguild), Matt Finch (Hidden Oasis-Temple of Thoth), Jim Ward (Deep in the Vale), J. Collura (Noble Rot), Michael Curtis (The Dead from Above), Casey Christofferson (Ra’s Evil Grin, Sorcerer’s Citadel, Irtep’s Dish), Skip Williams(Death in Dyrgalas), and Steve Winter (Bad Moon Rising).

If you have it, be sure to rate it! Click through for ratings and a link to buy the PDF or pre-order the hardcover.

5476e5492ba9c_full.jpg

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Quests of Doom (volume 1)

Bugs & Blobs
The Noble Rot by J Collura - 5th-8th level

Hidden Oasis - Temple of Rot by Matt Finch and Bill Webb - 7th-9th level

Demons & Devils
Ra's Evil Grin - by Bill Webb and Clark Peterson - 11th level

Sorcerer's Citadel by Bill Webb and Clark Peterson - 9th level

Giants & Dragons
The Dead from Above by Michael Curtis - 6th-8th level

Emeralds of Highfang by Ed Greenwood - no levels given except "high level"

Lycanthropes & Elementals
Bad Moon Rising by Steve Winter - 4th-6th level

Death in Dyrgalas by Skip Williams - 6th-8th level

Men & Monstrosities
Deep in the Vale by James M. Ward - 1st level

Irtep's Dish by Casey W. Christofferson (with additional material by Scott Greene) - 6th-8th level

Vampires & Liches
The Pyramid of Amra by Casey W. Christofferson and Bill Webb - 12th level

Sewers of the Underguild by Casey W. Christofferson and Bill Webb - 11th-15th level

Abbreviated stat-blocks are given in the text for most monsters, with extended statblocks following each adventure for new/unique monsters.

Cheers!

halberd10

First Post
Will this be available from my FLGS? I like to buy my gaming stuff there if I can. This is exactly the kind of thing that I am looking for for 5e.

JTorres

First Post
Adding onto the post by MerricB, here are the quests in Vol. II

Quests of Doom Vol. II

Bugs & Blobs
Of Ants & Men by Bill Webb: levels 4 to 8

Demons & Devils
Pit of Despair by Casey W. Christofferson & Bill Webb: at least 13th level

Giants & Dragons
Dread Dragon Temple by James M. Ward: level 5 to 7

Lycanthropes & Elementals
The Darkening of Namjan Forest by Michael Curtis: 4th level (specifically calls out for a need of 6 - 8 PCs)

Men & Monstrosities
Perils of Ghostwind pass by Matt Finch: level 5 to 7 (specifically calls out for a need of 6 - 8 PCs)

Vampires & Liches
Isle of Eliphaz by Bill Webb & Clark Peterson: at least 14th level

Nebulous

Legend
Geez, I just noticed a trap that releases 240 stirges at once. How does one calculate the lethality of such a surprise encounter???

Nebulous

Legend
Ah, that wacky Ed Greenwood! I refer you to his introduction to the adventure. :)

Cheers!

Methinks it is a TPK either instigated - or narrowly avoided - by the party's rogue :)

Actually I'm reading Ed's adventure more thoroughly, I really like it, sounds like a fun one to run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

Remove ads