QUESTS OF DOOM For D&D 5E Is Here!

Following up from their recent release of Fifth Edition Foes, the next part of Necromancer Games' D&D 5E-compatible books is here (at least the PDF version is - the harcover is available for pre-order). Quests of Doom is a book of twelve adventures for D&D 5E, coming in at 200 pages, and is part one of a two-part set. The hardcover version hits shelves in April.

Following up from their recent release of Fifth Edition Foes, the next part of Necromancer Games' D&D 5E-compatible books is here (at least the PDF version is - the harcover is available for pre-order). Quests of Doom is a book of twelve adventures for D&D 5E, coming in at 200 pages, and is part one of a two-part set. The hardcover version hits shelves in April.

12 Adventures for Fifth Edition Rules, First Edition Feel!

Necromancer Games is back: are you ready to rock the new edition old-school style?

We put together a team of some of the best adventure-writers in RPG history to ring in the new fifth edition rules with a host of adventures you’ve never seen before (and a couple that you have, but probably didn’t survive anyway). Volume 1 of Quests of Doom contains 12 adventures in almost 200 pages, by Ed Greenwood (Emeralds of Highfang), Bill Webb (Ra’s Evil Grin, Sorcerer’s Citadel, Hidden Oasis, Pyramid of Amra, Sewers of the Underguild), Matt Finch (Hidden Oasis-Temple of Thoth), Jim Ward (Deep in the Vale), J. Collura (Noble Rot), Michael Curtis (The Dead from Above), Casey Christofferson (Ra’s Evil Grin, Sorcerer’s Citadel, Irtep’s Dish), Skip Williams(Death in Dyrgalas), and Steve Winter (Bad Moon Rising).

If you have it, be sure to rate it! Click through for ratings and a link to buy the PDF or pre-order the hardcover.

5476e5492ba9c_full.jpg

Matthan

Explorer
Wait, what? Funding for what? If there's a followup, can you post a link? I'd buy a sequel.

I'm increasingly interested in OSR-type adventures because I'm realizing that there's a LOT of institutional knowledge out there on how to build really good adventures, about ten times better than what WotC publishes. I can of course reconstitute my own adventures by effort and by perusing OSR blogs, but I was pleased enough with the last Quests of Doom that I'm willing to invest in a sequel to see what it has to teach me about adventure design, even if I never get around to actually running any of the adventures.

It's a Kickstarter. You can find it here.

Remove ads

Remove ads