[KS] The Final Countdown 111216

As you see this, I'm in Richfield, OH at one of my favorite conventions, Con on the Cob. I am honored to be one of their Guests of Honor this time around, though I've been involved with Andy's show since the very beginning, and proudly so. It's a great time for gamers, art fans, and geeks. And now, on with the Countdown...

As you see this, I'm in Richfield, OH at one of my favorite conventions, Con on the Cob. I am honored to be one of their Guests of Honor this time around, though I've been involved with Andy's show since the very beginning, and proudly so. It's a great time for gamers, art fans, and geeks. And now, on with the Countdown...

AVENTURIA ALMANAC (DARK EYE)

One of Europe's most popular and important RPGs, translated to the English-reading world, now gets a master almanac covering 30 years of setting development. Gorgeous and deep in content.

Countdown Clock - 8 DAYS

TOPHATS AND TREACHERY

This is one of the RPGer-friendly kinds of tabletop games that gets into subject matter and gameplay styles that are appealing to roleplayers. There's a heavy story element, opportunities for very personality-driven play, and you're dealing with characters of an era of history that's highly entertaining.

Countdown Clock - 7 DAYS

ROBIT RIDDLE

A narrative, cooperative board game that can take anywhere from 5 to 45 minutes, on average. This one is definitely kid-and-family friendly, too!

Countdown Clock - 6 DAYS

OPEN LEGEND/AMAUREA'S DAWN

This is a huge project featuring Ed Greenwood and Critical Hits' Matthew Mercer. It's a hit already, so this is your chance to jump on board as the train leaves the station.

Countdown Clock - 7 DAYS

Hope you're having a great weekend. I can pretty much guarantee I am! Freaks and Geeks, baby!

~SPF

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads