M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan replies, "Don't worry. I wasn't thinking of going back to the beach, only far enough along the trail to be sure that nobody is following us. If I saw fishmen coming our way I'd come right back to report it; if not, I'd go a certain distance, however far might reassure Tenebrynn that we're safe from creatures at our back, and then return. But if the rest of you don't share Tenebrynn's worries, then never mind."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo di Senzio, hp:5/23

"You are a great artist, Nurlan, but I didn't remember you to be a great stalker. If we want to know if we are followed, you won't go alone. Listen to Charlan, he is a wise man. Let's just move and try to catch Irene."

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Bbn 2

Now that the party is beyond reach of the fishmen, Somac dismounts Nurlan's horse, and gives it back to the bard.

"I think the fishmen will be content to have driven us off. Their fight was not with us, and we gave them quite a challenge in any event. One thing I saw was very strange. At the end, as we were fleeing, I think I saw a man on the beach with the fishmen. However, I can't be sure...perhaps it was a figment of my imagination."

"I think that we should avoid the beach until we are in better shape (I myself am quite weak, and am sorely missing my greatsword). However, I think we should return to the beach as soon as we can. I think that we should finish exploring the cave. I saw items in the back--perhaps Jezibel was holing up there. If so, we might find her back there, and Irene with her. In any case, I say that we are likely to find valuable clues."

Velmont

First Post
"I think the majority has spoken, let's rest first. We will have enough time to discuss about what to do after. Going back tomorrow seem more sensefull to me. I understand the concern of not being followed, but I think they won't do it. As Somac said, we weren't their concern, and if I remember well, we left so many bodies on the beach, and we left only our blood. They drives us, if they have some sense, they will let us flee without pusuing."

Manzanita

First Post
So is the group going to camp where they are? Or continue until nightfall towards the moathouse down the road? Or leave the path? Or continue on through the night towards the moathouse? Or what?

Patlin

Explorer
I think we should rest before going after Irene, but more distance and a more secure location to camp should be our first priority.

Remove ads