M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan carefully inches his way toward Charlarn to see if the cleric is OK. He's still singing, inspiring courage for what it's worth, but as soon as he's at Charlarn's side he'll stop it to ask, "Are you alright?" and looking for signs of life.

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Bbn1

Somac ends his rage, and hangs his head. Hoping that he can yet be of help, he wanders over to the others to see if he can be of assistance. If everyone seems to be basically OK, he will help search the remains of the wagon.

"Thank you for the song, bard, I'm beginning to feel better already," he says with the first hints of a grin.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
"Those creatures were.... remarkably foul. More so than I had imagined." Tor comments, as he slowly begins to move again, stretching and working out the kinks. He checks over his wounds, finding them to be significant, and then looks over the rest of the party. Ashnar's wounds are obviously bad, but the party as a whole appears to be significantly battered.

"Charlarn, is this more than you can fix in one day? Perhaps we should remove ourselves from the area before we attract more attention, and seek a defensible location to rest."

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Sjeez, that was close. If that bolt didnt do it's work, I would have been next."
Irene sighs while putting her crossbow away. She looks at the battlefield; many are hurt, some even hurt very bad. She quickly walks over to the ghouls to see if they carried anything with them, or any sign where they came from.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tenebrynn rushes over to Charlarn's side to check on him. "Charlarn, are you okay?" He says to his friend, seeing that he is conscious. Helping him to his feat, Tenebrynn suggests that the four of them at the very least remove themselves from the rockslide to better treat their injuries.

Knight Otu

First Post
Maybe I should have cast mage armor fir... was all that Ashnar could think before the ghoul came over him, and felled him with a strike. After that, there was only darkness.

And a hope to retrieve that dagger.

Patlin

Explorer
Tor uses the rope to carefully (taking 10) climb down and retrieve the javelins he threw during the fight. Once he's got them, he climbs back up the same way. He then positions himself by the rope in case anyone else has trouble climbing up, ready to lend a hand.

orsal

LEW Judge
Nurlan

Vigwyn the Unruly (Somac) said:
"Thank you for the song, bard, I'm beginning to feel better already," he says with the first hints of a grin.

"And it was good to think on those words when I was down and helpless," the bard replies. "They need not fear for me, for my mates are brave and strong. And so you were, I can see, for you all succeeded where I failed."

Patlin (Tor) said:
"Charlarn, is this more than you can fix in one day? Perhaps we should remove ourselves from the area before we attract more attention, and seek a defensible location to rest."

"While we are here, I would like to finish searching the scene. Who do you think might have been in that wagon?"

Manzanita

First Post
Aftermath

Somac and Nurlan begin digging around in the remains of the wagon. Easily found is a fine longsword. Nurlan soon unearths a silver-inlaid heavy crossbow which also seems to be of fine quality. Somac finds many smashed bottles and crates and is about to give up when he notices one of the bottles is unbroken. The label identifies it as a Monemvassian wine, about 6 years old. Rinaldo descends on the rope and notes that the wine is of excellent quality, worth about 20 gps back in Orsussus.

Rinaldo also digs about amidst the rocks and broken planks. In a few minutes he comes up with a small black box. Opening it, he finds a chess set with pieces made of gold and silver. He figures it is worth some 200 gps.

Tor sucessfully retrieves his javelins.

Remove ads