MarauderX's Maps & Plans Emporium!

MarauderX

Explorer
Hello all, I am donating my maps to the public for use in your games, and I hope they come in handy.

To use, download and scale to meet your needs if you use them as plans with your minis. The grid was used at 1"(25mm)=5'(1.5M) for most of them.

For the rooms without grids, the doors can be measured to be 3'(0.9M) across and scaled to meet anything for your minis or whatever as appropriate. Most are now pictures of what I have been doing in our game, and I hope it inspires others. I will be adding in the latest pictures from battles and describing pre-planned strategies and what the party did to survive.

~MX

Last edited:

MarauderX

Explorer
First is the bottom level of the Tower of Chautauqua that the players in my game had a good fight in. Also this was used in the Oct 2nd DC game day this past weekend.

Attachments

• Chautauqua Tower Level 1b.JPG
    Chautauqua Tower Level 1b.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 669

MarauderX

Explorer
Fourth floor. Used the extra thickness on the exterior walls to hide a secret passage for bad guys to use. The 'bars' represented paintings on the walls that could see into the room from the secret passages.

Attachments

• Chautauqua Tower Level 4a.JPG
    Chautauqua Tower Level 4a.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 212

MarauderX

Explorer
Fifth floor. Lavish BBEG penthouse, with steamy bath, warm rugs and furnishings near the fire, and a Trump-like desk to stand behind and intimidate minions. Behind the desk could be a huge painting or a map of the surrounding lands. A few locked, trapped treasure chests, podiums and curtains to hide the big bad plot on the wall, or perhaps they are tapestries. Also used this at the Oct 2nd DC Game day.

Attachments

• Chautauqua Tower Level 5a.JPG
    Chautauqua Tower Level 5a.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 196

MarauderX

Explorer
Roof plan. How do you know the BBEG is really evil? By the eeevil designs on the roof and skeletal remains on the roof of course! Included is a podium for holding up books of evil, four torture beds with integral manacles, a secret hatch down and the chimney vent. Pedstals mounted on the corners could be spires that evil guys use to hang their laundry to dry, or other evil deeds.

Attachments

• Chautauqua Tower Level 6b.JPG
    Chautauqua Tower Level 6b.JPG
    16.9 KB · Views: 192

MarauderX

Explorer
Ambassador's Foyer

Entry foyer to an elven (or whatever) ambassador's home in a city. Or perhaps an entryway to a comfy house. Included are a couple of 3D perspectives.

Attachments

• Ambassadors Foyer View 2.JPG
    Ambassadors Foyer View 2.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 178
  • Ambassadors Foyer View 1.JPG
    Ambassadors Foyer View 1.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 189
  • Ambassadors Foyer Plan 1.JPG
    Ambassadors Foyer Plan 1.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 273

MarauderX

Explorer
Meeting Chamber

Meeting room with large table and chairs and exterior windows. Included are some perspectives to see the large 'floating' table.

Attachments

• Meeting Room Plan 1.JPG
    Meeting Room Plan 1.JPG
    22.4 KB · Views: 196
  • Meeting Room View 1 windows.JPG
    Meeting Room View 1 windows.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 146
  • Meeting Room View 2 cabinet.JPG
    Meeting Room View 2 cabinet.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 127
  • Meeting Room View 3 fireplace.JPG
    Meeting Room View 3 fireplace.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 127
  • Meeting Room View 4 mirror.JPG
    Meeting Room View 4 mirror.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 128

MarauderX

Explorer
Ok, so I got a little lazy and put together my latest set of maps with Tact-tiles... here are some pics of them, and I hope they are easy to see and recreate.

Attachments

• Oct0024 (2).JPG
    Oct0024 (2).JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 235
  • Oct0026 (2).JPG
    Oct0026 (2).JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 137

Remove ads