Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog heads towards the grooves. Without really asking his opinion Krog tells the gnome "Hedwans, let's get the woodgirl and get ourselves going to that mysterious Moathouse"

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Jerrick smiles with genuine warmth at the Captain. Someone who sees a stranger and immediately asks what he needs- this is a good man. "My companions and I heard a whisper or two of trouble 'round that old moathouse, and being curious and well-meaning souls, we wanted to check it out." He pauses to check the man's reaction. If it is good, he asks for information on the cult and the bandits and the undead (essentially, the reality of the situation); if it is bad or neutral, he tries to reassure him. "Now, we don't want to be causin' any trouble, and I promise we won't start anything we can't finish. If it looks like it's just a nest of vipers we'll be stirrin' up, we'll let 'em lie. You have my word." He speaks earnestly, and when he offers his word, it's clear he means it.

Jerrick:

The Captain seems to understand the sentiment, but says, "I can tell you that there's not a thing out there beyond some leftovers. Used to head out there to try to clean out some zombies, but they just kept coming back. We searched through the hole place and just decided to leave it alone, since the things don't leave the moathouse at all. Its far enough out to not be anything to worry about. But if you want to check things out anyway, I'm not one to stop you. Just stick to your word and don't bring us any more trouble here."

Tanya(and Krog and Hedwan):

Yundi shrugged, "I don't mind going. We are finished here for the moment, anyway."

With that, he and his wolf start back towards the direction you had originally come from. Upon reaching the exit, Tanya sees both Krog and Hedwan standing there looking out of place.

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog looks suspiciouly at Yundi and the wolf. "Tanya, I personally don't need help, so you give them your shares"

Krog hates to share his treasures with strangers.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
"Used to head out there to try to clean out some zombies, but they just kept coming back."

Jerrick frowns. "Could Priestess Y'dey offer any insights on the matter?" Jerrick would admit to a fair degree of curiosity about the woman, inspired by the barman's cryptic comments.

Krog and co:

Yundi looks over the Gnome and Half-Orc, and upon hearing Krog's words, smiles slightly and shakes his head, "I won't take any shares. I have no interest in leaving here," he then turns to Tanya, "I assume you know these two. If you do not mind, I will leave you to them."

Jerrick:

At Jerrick's words, the Captain's expression darkens, "I wouldn't know. I don't speak with her or any of those at her church. You could go and speak to her yourself, but she's all holed up in her temple hiding from the world. I doubt she'd speak with you."

Remove ads