Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

DarkMaster

First Post
"Thanks, I definitively needs to investigate this place"

He then turns towards the other two in the bar and says loudly " I know enough, even the hobgobelin were scarred of the moathouse "

He then smiles at the idea of using his good old greatsword again.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Jerrick frowns dissaprovingly at Hedwan, and then glances over at Krog. "Don't worry, we'll get there. Finish your beer, Krog. In fact, here, have another," he hands the Half-orc his, and turns back to the bartender and shrugs. "Got to keep him busy. Anyway, I noticed that the Saint's house is fairly prominent," referring to the temple of Saint Cuthbert. "What're the folks over that way like?"

jpwic

First Post
"Sure, I'll help you with anything you would like. We can continue talking while working." Tanya suggests, "How long has Jaroo been ill?"

Krog and Co:

From back at the table, the Dwarf turned around and called over, "'ey! Krog there! If ye be needin any horses come by the stables! I can give you a good deal on some fine animals!"

One of the other patrons laughs at this, and a heated(but overall jovial) argument begins between them. The bartender seems to ignore it and shrugs to Jerrick, "Not much of a holyman, myself. A bit of a nervous group of people over there, but you can't really blame em. Y'dey was one of those crazys that took down the Temple a good fifteen years back...not that she was the friendliest woman before, but she's been quieter than usual since then."

Tanya:

Yundi nodded and followed through with the suggestions of talking while the two of them tended to the grove. It wasn't too much work for two. At her question, he stopped to think, then said, "Couple weeks maybe...don't remember exactly. He's probably just slowly going senile...but I'm a bit worried about Tanak, Jaroo's good friend. I haven't seen that bear for a while, either."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Ankh-Morpork Guard said:
"Not much of a holyman, myself. A bit of a nervous group of people over there, but you can't really blame em. Y'dey was one of those crazys that took down the Temple a good fifteen years back...not that she was the friendliest woman before, but she's been quieter than usual since then."

"The temple? You mean those cultists I keep hearing about?"

jpwic

First Post
"Hmmm.. Where did you last Tanak?" Tanya asks. "It didn't happen to be by that old moat house I have been hearing talk of was it?"

"Jaroo has suddenly become ill for a couple weeks, his companion has gone missing and there seems to be some disturbance going on at this moathouse, I wonder if they can be connected together," thinks Tanya

Krog and Co:

The barman nods to Jerrick's question, "Yep. Long time ago. Only thing out there now are some Hobogoblin bandits..." he trails off, and then thinks about that, "I'm not suggestin you go out there, though. We finally got those bandits to stop raiding the caravans that come into town and going after them again would probably just start up all the problems all over again."

Tanya:

"Oh, no," Yundi shook his head, "He was last around the grove, actually. Never left Jaroo's side...old Jaroo doesn't know what happened. Its worrying. We liked Tanak..."

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Jerrick frowns. The rumors about the moathouse are getting somewhat contradictory. It's empty, there's been movement seen, there're undead, there're Hobgoblin bandits. Probably best to ask the Captain, the source of authority. He changes the subject.

"I thought the cultists were just a bunch of crazies in the wilderness, but you say they had a temple?" And not just a temple, the capital-T Temple. Jerrick had noted the emphasis.

Last edited:

Jerrick:

The bartender shrugged, "More ruins than anything now. Those bandits used it as a hideout. Went down there with the Captain and a few others in the guard some weeks back chasing the bandits. They haven't come back since."

He sounded very proud of himself, though was doing a good job of watching the entire bar while talking to Jerrick.

Remove ads