Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Jerrick frowns. He doesn't like the man much. He was rude, and now he is opportunistic. Still, he might be useful. Jerrick says "Well, what do you think, Hedwan?" Hedwan, with his decidedly more cynical mind, was better at both reading human nature and hard-nosed negotiation. It's hard to haggle when you've sworn yourself to poverty.

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
Hedwan looks to Chatrilon, a small smile eeks its way across the gnomes face, to those who've been around Hedwan for a while find it slightly disconcerting at best. "Sure, you can come. We'll give you a cut if you earn it," turning to Jerrik, "were we not supposed to pick up that elf as well?" Ah, the slipperiness of words, double meanings...

OOC: Are you mistyping it purposefully?

Last edited:

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
No, accidentally. :eek:

"He wanted to come, I think." Jerrick does not sound terribly enthusiastic about the idea. He seemed like an alright sort of fellow, but no good if there was actually anything to find.

Last edited:

At hearing Hedwan's comment about 'the elf', Chatrilon starts shaking his head, "I ain't goin anyhwere with him. The kid's incompetent and wouldn't do anything but get in the way. Besides..." the man grinned a bit dangerously, "I've gots a map of the surroundin area. That elf's not even got any idea of his way around Hommlet."

DarkMaster

First Post
Krog looks at Chatrillon and adds "Well since we are stuck with you, having that other clown musician around might amuse me a little. Seeing you to fight would be greatly entertaining"

jpwic

First Post
"Hey I happen to like him," Tanya says defending Redithidoor. "I prefer his company to YOU!" she continues, "If Chatrillion goes so does Redithidoor."

Ferrix

Explorer
"Now, now... we mustn't put on such a poor showing for our guest," the gnomes says to the companions, "If you want a cut Chatrilon, I'd suggest you put up with the elf." Hedwan giggles, that tittering of breaking glass and childrens laughter again...

"Tanya, go get our good friend Red, the rest of us will become more acquainted with Chatrilon here while we wait," Hedwan seems in a good mood, what an unnerving idea that is.

DarkMaster

First Post
"We will see who you prefer when we will be faced by hobgobelins, a smooth talker or 270 pounds of muscle wielding a greatsword" adds Krog with a lot of pride.

Remove ads