[Koboldquest] Delivering the box

Krug

Newshound
Surprise round

You surprise the toads in front of you.

(Toads, not frogs. There's a difference. ;) )

Initiative order: Zort, Kadan, Serk, Nah'l, Taden (and Target), Lok-Nar, Miki

Zort moves forward carefully, which doesn't trigger anything from the gigantic beasts. Kadan fires his crossbow at the toad, but the shaft slams into the side of the tree. Serk similarly, shaking, fires her bow but the arrow flies 20' away from the target. Nah'ls throw, however, is right on target, piercing the creature's hide. It gives a large URPING noise.

Waiting for Taden's and Miki's move.

Taden was too afraid to make any noise or panic anymore. So, he aimed his bow, doing his best to keep his eyes open no matter what, and let loose an arrow. At least the sound of the arrow was almost like his whimper.

((Shooting at T1...Target will stay close for now.))

Krug

Newshound
Taden's shot goes wide, ending up near Serk's misplaced shot. Lak-Nor fires his shot that resounds through the whole forest, sending birds flying up and a smell of sulphur, as well as spraying black powder all over the Dweibold. However, the shot emerging from the hand cannon merely decapitated a tree but missed the toad completely. Miki's shot hits a branch right in front of the toad, a near-miss. The branch bounces back and forth in protest.

End Surprise round

Begin Round 1

Initiative order: Zort, Kadan, Toads, Serk, Nah'l, Taden (and Target), Lok-Nar, Miki

Attachments

• toad2.jpg
    toad2.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 88

Lefferts

First Post
Zort moves forward cautiously, not knowing what to make of the toads. ;-)

OOC - moves to O3 with spear pointing at toad #2.

Diirk

First Post
"Damned branches," grumbles Miki. "Well they can't hide in there forever."

(OOC: if T2 moves within melee range of me I'll drop my bow, draw my sword and attack it. Otherwise I'll shoot at it and then stow my bow.)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"Ha! I got that tree good!" Lok says proudly. Nar dope slaps him upside the head, and pulls out the flail. "We're killing toads, dolt!" Nar snarls. "Oh. Right. Charge!" Lok says enthusiastically.

[OOC - Drop gun, grap flail, charge toad 1.]

Ferrix

Explorer
Nah'l (14/14hp, AC 15 [17 -2 charge])

Nah'l grins, his well placed javelin doing a bit of the trick, he then swings his two-handed warhammer into his hands as he charges it, figuring a flat toad is a dead toad.

OOC: Charge T1, Power Attack for 2, Two-handed Warhammer +5 (2d6+10, 20/x3)

The Baron

First Post
"Dragon's poop!"

Kadan's curse seems to surprise (and confuse) even himself, but he quickly regains his composure. He becomes dead calm, completely focused at what's coming.

(OOC: Ready an Action - Cast Ray of Enfeeblement at the first toad to come within 25' - +3 ranged touch attack, Save vs. DC 15)

Remove ads