Feud: Sub Terra - A new Party vs. Party PbP in the Underdark [Still Recruiting, Some]

Mr. Prez

First Post
Hey all,
Komodo and I were interested in making a game set in the Underdark with party vs. party action. Here's the premise:

Setting: The Underdark

*All Alignments will be allowed*

Plot: There will be a two parties. The parties will have different motives, but there will be a plethora of battles. The plot will be developed around the background information we recieve and will evolve to fit the players. So, if you're interested in shaping the world in which your adventures will take place, sign up now!

To prevent metagaming between the two parties, there will be a board for each party, closed to all but those already accepted as members of the party, and a common board, with OoC stuff, new player requests, storyline, etc.

The site is still under construction, if interested please register @ http://komodo.crew911.com/phpBB2/index.php and we will contact you with more info when we have it.
You can contact me on AIM at larroisking or email at presmail2000@yahoo.com
Komodo is at Mr K0m0d0 or biggecko202@hotmail.com

We are just about ready to get started, so please read the character creation rules and email the character sheets to either Komodo or myself.

Mr. President
Komodo

Last edited:

Komodo

First Post
What he says is true.

Concerning the boards on which the game will be held: Yes, I know the color scheme is bad. But I know nothing of CSS, and I can't get the style to do what I want. If someone is proficient and interested in assisting me, I could offer say...an experience award. ;)

Komodo

First Post
Well, it's not that the color scheme is bad. It's that it's not exactly easy on the eyes of some more senior players. :p

Mr. Prez

First Post
To make a single part even more important, we will use the backgrounds we recieve as a sort of screening process to give an idea of your writing ability. Illiterates need not apply. If you've sent in a character sheet already, don't worry, we will take this late news into account. If you want to send in a revised background that will be fine. Also, please send characters to both Komodo and myself. Thanks.

Komodo

First Post
But you don't have to be a world-class writer of backgrounds. As long as you can come up with a reasonably detailed bit about your character's past and/or current concept, mostly devoid of spelling or grammatical errors, it's good.

Mr. Prez

First Post
Hey even if you personally don't have the time or inclination to play, you could always steer other good players our way. Anyone who brings a friend will get a tiny experience bonus, not enough to make it worth whike to cheat, but I might fudge a roll for you. (Don't tell Komodo). :cool:

Komodo

First Post
It has come to my attention that some potential players have been turned away from this campaign by the idea that the Underdark and/or Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting books are required. This is not the case! Even if you know absolutely nothing about Forgotten Realms or the Underdark, you're welcome to join. The Underdark really only details races found in the UD, and prestige classes and items that may be useful in the area. So come on down, check out the character creation rules, and send your character in!

On a side note, the site will be changing hosts soon (the 5th, I believe), so there may be some downtime that could possibly last until the 12th. At that time, the new address will be http://komodo.kyuubi.us/phpBB2

Remove ads