Feud: Sub Terra - A new Party vs. Party PbP in the Underdark [Still Recruiting, Some]

Komodo

First Post
We're about to get this show on the road, as we've finally got enough characters and somewhat balanced teams. However, this is by no means the end of recruiting. Feel free to come and join us whenever you want!

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Just a small observation from someone who works with a web-based business.
If you have all of your campaign information (i.e., no teasers or summaries) listed on another site, many potential players will not bother to look into it... what's in it for them?

Also, between your character sheet criteria and having to go an register at another site, it looks (from my point-of-view) like you're making all your potential players jump through hoops, just to devote 20 minutes out of thier busy schedules to an untried game.

Just my opinion.

Komodo

First Post
I know it's difficult to register for another site, but we needed the control it gave us in order to keep the game fair and balanced. And you don't have to register to read the OoC stuff.

Angcuru

First Post
I'm interested, sure. I've looked around on your boards, and the layout seems easy enough. So this is 3.5, then? I'm not familar with the changes made from 3.0 to 3.5,I don't have the updated books, but I can get the SRD easily enough. Would that be much of an obstacle? If not, then I'll have a char sheet in to you guys fairly soon. Any particular things to keep in mind when making my char?

Komodo

First Post
Yep, it's 3.5. The changes between 3.0 and 3.5 aren't major, but you should make your character using the SRD for the sake of class, race, and weapons. Skills are mostly unchanged, with a few minor additions, and there are new feats that you're free to use. Non-standard races are allowed, with a maximum ECL of 4, as long as they're suitable for the setting. Currently, the Yellow team is short on players, so an Underdark native, evil or neutral, most likely, would be the best. Once your character is put together, send a sheet to both Mr. President and me for approval.

Angcuru

First Post
Gotcha. I've got a concept stored up that I've been dying to use. I'll have it to you guys in a day or two at most.

Remove ads