Feud: Sub Terra - A new Party vs. Party PbP in the Underdark [Still Recruiting, Some]

Rayex

First Post
Komodo: I've sent you several e-mails. character is almost complete, I just need an answer from you before completing it.

Airwhale

First Post
I think I would be interested in joining also. Which side needs more people? Good or evil? Also, I don't have any game information on the underdark, but are eye tyrants and mind flayers okay? =)

Komodo

First Post
Which book are Eye Tyrants from? Sounds beholder-ish, but I'd need to see it before approving anything. Mind flayers are okay, except for their enormous level adjustment. If you were to play a mind flayer, you'd have to go by the Savage Species progression. Or, you could play a half-illithid...

Currently, both sides are scheduled to have the same number of players, so you're free to choose.

Airwhale

First Post
Komodo said:
Which book are Eye Tyrants from? Sounds beholder-ish, but I'd need to see it before approving anything. Mind flayers are okay, except for their enormous level adjustment. If you were to play a mind flayer, you'd have to go by the Savage Species progression. Or, you could play a half-illithid...

Currently, both sides are scheduled to have the same number of players, so you're free to choose.

What is a Savage species progression? (all I have is the PHB... sorry)

Eye tyrants are beholders =) just like Mind flayers are illithid.

Could I be any interesting races on the good side of things? any ideas?

also, as a warning, I won't be able to have a charicter concept ready untill sunday night. Sorry. I'm heading out of town to visit some friends

Last edited:

Komodo

First Post
If you can come up with a suitable background, we'll allow almost anything. However, beholders are too powerful to be given a level adjustment, and mind flayers have an ECL of 15. Savage Species has a class progression that allows an illithid to grow in power at a rate similiar to that of regular PCs, but if you don't have that, you should probably choose something less powerful.

Remove ads