Feud: Sub Terra - A new Party vs. Party PbP in the Underdark [Still Recruiting, Some]

Komodo

First Post
Just kind of curious as to why so few people have expressed interest in joining. It looks like a bunch of other recruitment threads have multiple responses within a few days. If there's anything we're doing wrong, or anything you'd like changed, please let me know.

Rayex

First Post
I'm kinda interested. What I was wondering, will you allow anything from Savage Species? I'd like to try play a Drider from there. Playing a Drow transformed into an outcast Drider by Lolth, seems kinda fun. :)

Komodo

First Post
Fine by me. We've already got another who has expressed interest in playing as a drider, but that's not to say you can't as well. If you want to collaborate with him, let me know and I'll hook you up with his contact information.

Keep in mind, however, that this campaign will be taking place during the silence of Lolth, so a drider cleric probably wouldn't be workable, unless you worship some other god and have some kind of mega background.

Rayex

First Post
Komodo said:
Fine by me. We've already got another who has expressed interest in playing as a drider, but that's not to say you can't as well. If you want to collaborate with him, let me know and I'll hook you up with his contact information.

Keep in mind, however, that this campaign will be taking place during the silence of Lolth, so a drider cleric probably wouldn't be workable, unless you worship some other god and have some kind of mega background.

Yeah, a collaboration might be cool!
As for the cleric, it would be kinda cool to play a cleric without spells.... but maybe not :)

Mr. Prez

First Post
A cleric without spells... a religious fighter with useless skills, low fighting ability and overly high wisdom... He does not necessarily have to be a cleric of Lloth...There are other gods with the same domains, and I'm certain that some clerics would have to turn to other gods if only for the spells.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I have e-mailed you guys with some character ideas, thought for the second, I just realized it would make it much more appropriate if she worshipped Kiaransalee, the drow goddess of vengeance.

Komodo

First Post
Rayex, the fellow on Mortality goes by Aurelius. His e-mail isn't listed on Mort, and I don't have direct access to it on F:ST, but you can use either one of those sites to PM or e-mail him.

*snap snap*

Mr. Prez

First Post
Well Rayex, I've been trying to reach you, but I can't email or PM you, so here it is, we need you to email your character sheet in. Once we have it we can begin. You will also need to register at the site before you can begin to play.

Remove ads