Shackled City - Life's Bazaar [FULL]

Two-Gun Kid

First Post
I updated his sheet real quick on the basics that you needed Watermark, but need to get the bio from my work laptop. I will get that posted as soon as I can get that file.

Two-Gun Kid

First Post
Hope you don't think I am trying to write Toskar out of the scene, but I had to play him as I see him. While he does care greatly about this, as he knows two of the victims, he also couldn't just leave his job right away. However, if he speaks to his boss..:)

More posting to follow...

Watermark12

First Post
Meg's Character Sheet

Tarlonniel: A couple points about Meg's char. sheet....

1. I figure her starting skill points should be 40, yet it looks like you've got 44 on there.

2. As I read the rules for Poverty in the BoED, it looks to me that a 1st level human with Sacred Vow and Vow of Poverty should have a third exalted feat. I know it's not shown on the table on p. 31, but the description on p. 30 definitely supports this. So, you've got another exalted feat coming to you.

That looks like about it! Let me know how you want to handle the above issues.

Watermark12

First Post
Two-Gun Kid said:
Hope you don't think I am trying to write Toskar out of the scene, but I had to play him as I see him. While he does care greatly about this, as he knows two of the victims, he also couldn't just leave his job right away. However, if he speaks to his boss..:)

More posting to follow...

No problem, Two-Gun! Feel free to role-play Toskar's activities in the Tipped Tankard concurrently with the other goings-on.

Tarlonniel

First Post
40?

(8 (rogue) + 2 (INT) + 1 (human)) x 4 = 44.... at least, on my calculator ;)

And an exalted feat - woot, I'm all over that! Howze about Sacred Strike?

Remove ads