PJSlavner

Explorer
Hi, Gansk.

Does that offer for me taking an alignment still stand? If so, I would like to take over Neutral Evil, please. I can take the lich over immediately or wait for the next monster, whatever you want.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Welcome!

I'm sure no one would have a problem if either or both of you run some of the free-for-all CE monsters. All the other alignments are currently taken, what's left of them anyway. You can either take turns running a monster or just post a move whenever you see one available. Try not to get too frustrated, though, cause LG currently has the Dream Team in action. ;)

Gansk

Explorer
Jemal & Albedo, I suggest you read the first post of the Tournament of Champions Rules thread here.

If you are interested, I will e-mail you a list of CR 5 Chaotic Evil candidates to pick from and you will fight Lawful Good one-on-one in the Outland Arena. A fight like this will give you a better feel for how everything works.

Whoever makes the request here first gets the list.

You also welcome to run the strategy of the Chaotic Evil combatants in the Celestial arena. The situation is fairly complicated, however, as the t'uen-rin has summoned a number of CR 20 allies to decimate your CR 17 Chaotic Evil chump. Feel free to ask any questions in this thread or the Clubhouse thread if you are unsure of anything that is going on.

Welcome to monster mayhem! :)

Last edited:

ugulu

First Post
Fresh thinking would be great! Jernal & Albedo - check out the rules with a fresh eye, and then if you think of a great tactic please do jump into the CE side of the combat and do your worst. Count on not having a creature last so long you get bored with it. :)

Remove ads