Jemal

Adventurer
We're good to go, Just hook us up with that list, and I'm heading over to check out that Strat see if I can do somethin.

(BTW Albedo and I share internet connection so sometimes we post at same time, and will only need one copy of the list for the CR 5's).

Gansk

Explorer
Jemal said:
We're good to go, Just hook us up with that list, and I'm heading over to check out that Strat see if I can do somethin.

Jemal, did you get my e-mail? Did you have a chance to review it?

Kularian

First Post
I'm thinking that everything's good to go, but if you ever need an alternate, I'd be willing to step in. I've got most of the books, so...yeah. :p

Lemme know sometime.

Gansk

Explorer
Kularian, let me send you a list of CE combatants to choose from and you can participate in the Tournament of Champions, OK?

Gansk

Explorer
Whoops, looks like Wolfie doesn't take e-mails or private messages. :uhoh:

Kularian, please send me an e-mail and I'll reply back with a list if you want to take a shot at it.

Thanks! :)

Kularian

First Post
Bleh, sorry about that. Ice storm knocked out internet in our area for the past few days. I'll edit my profile to accept E-Mail and PM's. Again, sorry about the lack of posting stuffs, ^^;;

ugulu

First Post
Kularian said:
Ice storm knocked out internet in our area for the past few days.
Protection from Energy would really help prev...
Ahem

I hope you're not frozen, and that it wasn't too hard on you. We had an ice storm up here a few years back and the trees still show the signs.

Remove ads