Gansk

Explorer
Galanodel said:
Are you still accepting people?
I can be Lawful Good, if you want…

Of course we are! Welcome!

OK Greybar, you have been relieved of your duties in the Celestial Arena. Galanodel will be taking over from here on.

Gansk

Explorer
It looks like Galanodel is a false alarm. The arena will be opened back up and you guys can reach whatever temporary arrangement you wish to keep it going.

Mr. Prez

First Post
I gathered that. My only worry now is a lack of materials. Ah well, if I don't have it, I'll get the specs from someone else...

While Lawful Good has some pretty cool critters. Chaotic Evil's got more, and better...So CE it is.

Infiniti2000

First Post
The key is to have fun with it. :) If you don't have the source, then someone else can step in or you can swap sides for a minute. If you have a source from someone else's arena, then you can help out there instead. No big deal.

If by rules, you meant the D&D 3.5 rules, don't sweat it. Part of the goal here is to help learn those rules. :)

It helps to keep track of the other arenas, too, though it'll be a lot of reading of course. We all try to make it interesting, though, and not just combat maneuvers. Some of it is quite funny (e.g. the Matt Leblanc lemure made me laugh out loud).

Gansk

Explorer
Mr. Prez said:
While Lawful Good has some pretty cool critters. Chaotic Evil's got more, and better...So CE it is.

OK Mr. Prez, welcome! As soon as the temporal filcher is done fighting in the Abyssal Arena, you can take over with the next critter. I'll take the FFA designation off that arena. FFA stands for Free-For-All, which means anybody can post a move there (including you, once you feel comfortable with how the game works). So the Abyssal Arena will be reserved for you to post moves for CE, once the temporal filcher is done.

When you have some free time, please post the list of texts that you own in the Clubhouse: The Shearing Pen thread. That will help us know when we need to switch sides (you will post for the neutral creature instead of the CE creature).

Remove ads