Gansk

Explorer
Welcome, I2K!

Okay everybody, the free-for-all in the Limbo arena is over so I2K can have a shot at leading his forces to victory.

I2K, I'll post a move in about 3-4 hours when I get home from work and we can go from there.

GuardianLurker

Adventurer
Hey, Gansk -

I was thinking about something I2K said over in the other thread. Specifically about lack of players, and I was wondering if it wasn't a presentation issue. Right now, it looks like all the slots are filled, so the BAA might be losing players because they think no more players are allowed. Maybe a different arrangement might be better? Something that allowed/encouraged multiple players in an arena?

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
oooh oooh I finished finals and Im tired of lurking this forum.
I hear theres a dragon needed in Mechanus -
Edit: oh Pjslaver is rolling

Last edited:

Gansk

Explorer
Welcome EvilHalfling! You can run the dragon as a one-shot against PJSlavner's crysmal if you have the Draconomicon, and you can also tag-team with SixFootGnome in the Abyssal arena against me and PJSlavner. That arena has a lot of monsters and we need to catch up.

Gansk

Explorer
SixFootGnome is cranking out the moves now, so I'm assigning Evilhalfling to the Arborea arena. Evilhalfling, please continue with the Ethereal Dragon as well.

We'll let I2K finish with the Coure Eladrin, then Evilhalfling can step in with the next CG monster, if that's OK with everybody.

Last edited:

Remove ads