The CoH Virtue thread

Well, the other CoH threads appear to be dead, or at least a deep coma, so I thought I'd start another thread. That and I can't seem to find anything not already taken on the CoH boards.

This is for those of us playing (returned or still) CoH on the Virtue server. Our stated goal is to patrol CoH and be sure he's not slacking when there are posts to be make! I figure he can get some playing in when we're all feeding our SH addiction <twitch>.

Last edited:

Andor

First Post
Well I just created a fire blaster on Virture named The Ancient Master. Go little old chinese guy. See you guys there.

KidCthulhu

First Post
I've got a Dark Energy Scrapper on Guardian called Graveling. That's Grave, as in buried, ling, not gravel, as in dirt, ing. I didn't realize the name would be so confusing. I wish Revenant hadn't been taken.

WanderingMonster

First Post
Up until very recently, I lead Triumph's Favorite Supergroup, Global Heroics. I took Mr El Salvador (level 50 AR/NRG blaster) and founded Global Academy, a gateway SG into Global Heroics. It's a "super" community full of terrific folks. Look me up on global chat as @MrElSalvador.

Alright, I had to give up my Flying Blaster and original Defender character, along with thier names, to move to Virtue. If I can do that so can you all, so git yer super fannys over here 'n be Heroic :)

And, um... if anyone ever finds themselfs on Champion or anything... ;)

KidCthulhu

First Post
Sounds like Virtue's where the party is. Maybe I'll head over and create a new character. Hows about if you see anybody there called something Halfling or Ernie, that'll be me. Or maybe I'll make a flame blaster with some kind of phoenix name.

The account name is Piratecat, so you can always find PC or me that way.

Laslo Tremaine

Explorer
Oooh! Panties and Capes!

Virtue is my main server, and I have a Illusion/Rad Controller by the name of Citizen Arcane. Let's get our superhero on!

Ok, mabye it's that I'm unlucky and have been trying new character alts at the wrong times, but I haven't realy seen anyone else on Virtue when I play. This is during Prime Time hours, but it's erratic times (I log out and in a lot) because the game's boring without a good group to hang out with.

Where are you all!

Remove ads